Chapter 2: "The defender"

"The Shvagenbagen family is recognized not only for their fortune but also they are masters in different subjects

"The Shvagenbagen family is recognized not only for their fortune but also they are masters in different subjects. The youngest of the family, Ludwig Amadeus inherited his father's most famous gift, absolutely perfect hearing making him capable of composing melodies and even playing them with any instrument he wanted, however in the general subjects of the school he did not manage to stand out at all, not like his older brother Johann Sebastian who stands out for his good grades and he is the best in class in each school year, he can create new theories and explain each one of them with such eloquence that many of his classmates wanted to approach him. Clearly, both boys are talented in their own ways. Will they both be in each other's shadows? Seeing how their parents are should not surprise us, they are not far behind. Victoria Shvagenbagen is a mysterious woman without a doubt about who we do not have much information, even her maiden name is unknown. Many characterize her as the most sophisticated and rude woman they have ever met. Little is known of her true vocation. Her husband Sebastian Shvagenbagen is the most brilliant of the family with so many awards in various branches of each science. The reason for his parent's death is unknown. Rumors about him grow the better ones and the worse ones.

What are the Shvagenbagen hiding? Is there anything you know about this family? Tell us and send a letter...-"

The young man sighed listlessly, folding that newspaper where they again spoke about his family. Being so dry when describing them, having very little information they could make thousands of conclusions. The bell rings through the conservatory signaling the start of recess. Suddenly, a young man with curly brown hair sits next to him on the bench along with one of the walls of the conservatory that overlooks the garden.

— You're finally here — the boy mentions, turning to see his friend.

— Sorry, I couldn't leave the class, you know how teacher Amanda is! — He says breathlessly.

— She barely let me go to the bathroom! — He clutches his face in horror, his curls a shade lighter than his brown eyes. From his wrinkled shirt, it was easy for Ludwig to deduce that the boy had been running.

— Damn, I'm dead! — Thinking about the exam that he had to take in just a couple of minutes.

— Yeah, you are dead — he scoffs a little. — Unless you've brought what we agreed on— hinted the redhead boy giving a sign to receive something.

— But I couldn't find that video game!!! — A hand covered his mouth, interrupting him, the redhead looks to the sides to make sure there's no one there and looks at him with a murderous glare.

— Don't say that out loud! No one can know why I do this! My father would kill me!! — An awkward silence formed, as Ludwig realized where he had put his hand. As soon as he removed his hand, he heard the complaint of his companion insinuating that the coppery redhead was sweating a lot.

— Just give it to me. —

— Ah... yes, here it is.— Holding a paper-covered package, and hands it to the brown-haired boy.