.𝗜

𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧

FOR AS LONG as i've known Fez and Ashtray, it's always been them two. Ash was definitely fez's ride or die and vise versa. That's why Ash wasn't too open with new people coming around, and trying to wiggle their way into Fez and his life. That was up until jade came around.

Jade was little sister to one of Fez's old friends, Nova. Nova had gotten caught up into some trouble with the feds and had to flee. Hide.

"shit shit!" Nova yelled as she scattered around the house bringing stuff from her bedroom to the living room and back. She was putting things in bags. 

Jade stood in the middle of the living room in silence and confusion, watching her sister move around in distress. She had just gotten home from a friends house to her sister like this. She wasn't sure what she should be doing, considering she was fried out her mind at the moment she couldn't really do anything but watch.

"what's wrong with you?" Jade asks slowly.

Before going M.I.A , Nova had hit up Fezco, and asked him to swing by her place and bring Jade to come live with him. Just until she could resurface when things were better.

"listen jade, I don't got a lot of time to explain" Nova shoves stacks of money in a bag, "I gotta go for a while. I don't know how long but for a while. I'll be back soon but in the meanwhile your gonna stay with Fez. He's coming for you tomorrow."

Jade was beyond confused.

"I can't call or talk to you a whole lot while i'm gone. I gotta go awol. No sign of me at all. Any chance I get to talk to you I will but as of right now its not looking like it." Nova looks apologetically.

Nova walked up to her sister and kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. They held each other tight while some tears slipped from both their eyes.

"I love you. I know you'll be good without me." Nova whispered "Your strong. Take care and be safe." Jade couldn't say anything. She just cried.

As Nova broke the hug and wiped her tears. She grabbed her bags and cocked her gun before shoving it in her bag and walking out the door, not looking back. Jade was silent.

Even though she didn't seem it, Nova was hurt to be leaving her sister behind but she knew it was the best thing. If she got caught she wouldn't want her sister caught. Not only would it cause her sister trouble with the feds but with their parents as well.

Nova only ever wanted the best for Jade. She'd never been apart from her sister, they did everything together, and not to forget that they would do anything for eachother. Killing people if they had too. They loved each other that much.

This brings us to where we are today. Driving down a highway to Encino while Fez drives and Ash sits passenger. I sat in the backseat high off my ass, singing my heart out to Hit Em Up by Tupac.

"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim, westside when we ride come equipped with game you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife!" Rue sang while swaying around the back seat. Ashtray sat irritated.

"Yo how long we got till we're at this joint. Rue's getting annoying." Ashtray complains rolling his eyes.

Fez told Ashtray they were going to do a drug pick up. Ash had no idea their actually going to pick up their new roomate.

"not long, like 5 minutes" Fez responded.

Ashtray looks back at Rue singing then back at Fez, Fez looks at Ash then at rue before focusing back on the road. Ash tries ignoring Rue's annoying tactics and focusing on the deal.