.𝗜𝗜

THE DRIVE FROM Encino to East Highland was an hour and a couple minutes. They were already about 20 minutes in. The whole 20 minutes were awkward and quiet. 

Jade sat in the back her head up against the window and her eyes closed, trying to sleep. She sat next to Rue who was already asleep.

Fez was driving while Ashtray sat in the passenger the energy of him being mad radiating off of him. A$AP Rocky played quietly on the radio. 

Fez side eyed Ashtray. He knew Ashtray was very mad at him, and Fez always hated when Ash was mad at him.

"Ash" he said quietly. Ashtray slowly turned to look at Fezco. He looked mad and irritated.

"I know your mad man" Ash looked away "but she's with us cause she needs us. She don't got no one else."

"Where's her sister?" Ash snapped back calmly

Fezco stayed silent for a while "Running from the feds"

"Yeah so now her little sisters our problem?"

"Come on Ash. Don't be a Dick man."

Ashtray looked at Fez.

"I'm not trynna be a dick man" Ash sighed loudly "My bad."

"Just give it a chance Ash."

"Yeah i'll see."

Silence filled the car again, Ashtray turned up the radio in attempt to avoid any other conversation.

12:45 AM

Fezco pulled up to his place shutting off the car. Ashtray opened the car door getting out and slamming it behind him, he just wanted to get into his room smoke a blunt and ignore everyone.

The car door slamming woke up sleepy Rue and Jade. Fez sat in the car watching Ash walk away.

Rue sat up confused, she looked to her side and saw Jade "who- um I'm Rue" she weirdly introduced herself.

Jade looks towards Rue, "Jade." she smiles, she could tell the girl was previously high.

Fezco turns back to look at both girls in the back seat. "Yo Rue, you staying here tonight?"

Rue rubs her hand past her nose, "Yeah, you got room?"

Fezco nods his head "You can room with Jade." he looks towards Jade for approval "If that's cool with you"

"Yeah for sure, no problem" she smirks "Can you just show me where i'm sleeping first?"

"Oh yeah. Uh let's go inside" Fez opens the car door getting off. He walks to the trunk getting Jade's bags, Jade helps.

They all follow Fez inside. Fez opened the front door, Ashtray was already in his room planning to avoid everything and everyone. Rue walks over to Fez's couch throwing herself on it.

"That girl." Fez shakes his head "Let me take you to your room."

Fez takes Jade down the hallway, Jade looks around the place. It was small and a older style. Way different from her huge 2 story house in Encino. She looks down a hall as she passes it, Ashtrays room was open, and in the open doorway she could see him sitting at his desk rolling  a blunt.

Fez interrupts her "your room." he opens the door "right next to mine and across from Ash's. if you ever need sum let us know." Jade smiles and nods.

Ashtray looks out the door down the hall to see Fez standing in front of the room across from his with Jade. He throws the blunt down on his desk and gets up walking towards his door.