.𝗜𝗩

THE GROUP OF drug dealers and Rue found themselves back at Jade's house. The neighborhood around them was quiet and dark, only light being the street lights glistening on the shiny streets.

The group stood at the doorstep of Jades home as she quietly unlocked the front door inserting the key in the lock, stopping once she felt the click.

Jade moved the door open. She stared at the darkness in front of her. Only light visible was the pool lights shining through the backdoor in the farback of the house. 

The house felt so lonely. Usually when Jade was walking in she could hear the loud laughter of her sister or the 90s rap her and her sister loved so much, or maybe the horrible smell of her sisters cooking which always actually ended up being very good. Certainly the smell of a cigarette or blunt being smoked.

Now it just felt odd walking into nothing but darkness, the normal smell of the house and silence.

"J?" Jade snapped out her train of thought as Fez called out. She focused back on the initial reason why she was here.

Jade turns back towards the group who stood there watching her with confused or irritated expressions. "My bad" the girl apologized.

"Fez and Ashtray follow me." she began to talk quickly as the thought of business took up her thoughts

"Rue stay here and chill the fuck out. Don't get into any of my shit." the girl says firmly, her demeanor becoming serious.

"Yeah Rue- for real." Fezco agreed. The curly haired girl who was so high out her mind and barely had a clue of what was happening, just nodded her head in response. Ashtray rolled his eyes and gripped tighter onto the bag he held in his hand.

Jade threw the keys to her house on the table corresponding the door, as he walks into the room next to her. The guys trail shortly behind her.

She walked them through the house to a hallway, at the far end was the garage door. She unlocked it opening it and signaling the boys to walk in. As they do she closes the door behind them and walks them over to another door at the far right end of the garage. 

Jade stops in front of the door, she looks down and begins inputting a code on a keypad.

Ashtray examined his surroundings. He had never been this far into the house, even had been here several times. Fez was always the one coming back here with Nova.

A beep is sounded meaning the door was unlocked. Jade looked towards the pair in front of her before slowly lowering the door handle and pushing her hand against the door softly opening it. A beam of purple light is shown as the door opens.

The girl walked into the room and the boys followed behind.

"take a look and let me know what you grab" the girl moved towards a table at the far back of the room.

Fez looked around examining the shelves stacked with supply.

"your the best J" the ginger says before walking towards a shelf.

Ashtray being the last one to walk in, looked around the room in awe. Impressed with how well it was organized.

The room was about the average size of a small garage. Around the room sat shelves with closed boxes filled of narcotics. Each one labeled.

In other parts of the room were big metal cabinets, they were locked up but they were they were filled with firearms.

In another corner of the room sat another room, a grow room filled with weed plants.