.𝗜𝗜𝗜

9:00 AM

JADE SLOWLY AWOKE as she felt the warm sun hit her face. It was bright even with her eyes shut. She hated the feeling of the hot sun against her skin.

Jade slowly lifts herself out of bed, she's now sitting up staring at the time on her phone. She was never up this early unless she absolutely needed to be. Or in a situation like this where she had to pee badly and the sun was bothering her. She usually woke up around 12:00 in the afternoon or later depending on the activities of the night before.

Rue shifts in bed next to Jade, for a moment Jade had forgotten Rue was there. She slowly walks up off the bed without trying to wake Rue. She opens her door and is greeted with the sound of TV, Fezco was already up. She rubs her eyes and walks into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

As Jade uses the bathroom a loud knock is sounded on the door.

"Yo Rue if that's you taking a shit, get the fuck out. I gotta shower." a muffled Ashtray is heard behind the door. He continues banging.

Jade cleans herself up, she swings the door open "Can I piss in peace?" she rolls her eyes

"You were taking too long."

"It was 5 seconds"

"5 seconds too many." Ashtray glares "Can you get the fuck out now? I gotta shower."

"I heard you the first time." Jade says pushing past him, nudging his shoulder. Ashtray looks at his shoulder then back at Jade, he glares at her as she walks away. He walks into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Ashtray was still being a dick but at least he talked to Jade, even if it was a argument. It was small progress.

As much as she wanted too, Jade knew she wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep so she decided to stay up. She waltzed into the living room as she puts her hair up in a huge clip. Fez sat at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cap'n crunch, watching TV.

"Good mornin" Fez looks over at Jade

"Good morning" she responds "Can I borrow your bathroom? your kid over there kinda kicked me out."

Fez shakes his head, "Yeah, go ahead. Sorry about Ash," he apologizes, which Jade felt was gonna be a regular thing "He gotta shower asap in the mornings. He don't like being dirty."

Jade understood that. She hated being dirty. Or feeling dirty. It disgusted her.

"I don't blame him i'm the same way." she shrugs

"Me too but, Ash gets mad defensive over that shit."

Jade laughs. She walked off to her room, she opened one of her bags and pulled out some towels and regular shower and morning necessities. She heads towards Fez's bathroom, which was in his room next door to hers. She turns the hot water on and let's it run while she brushes her teeth. When she's done she undresses and gets in the shower.

A couple minutes pass, Ashtray walks out the bathroom in a tank top and Nike sweats. He had a towel wrapped around his neck. He walks into his room throwing the towel on his bed, he grabs his matching tech to match his sweats putting it on and zipping it up.

"We needa get going to the liquor," Ashtray walked out to the kitchen "We got business to talk."

"Word. We'll leave in 5 let me finish this shit." Fez puts a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. Ashtray nods his head and walks back to his room.

Meanwhile Jade fresh out the shower, finishes changing in Fezcos bathroom. Jade was a simple girl, she wasn't very girly all the time but could be when she wanted to. She always dressed more casual.