New Home

Narrated POV:

  Toby carried y/n's sleeping body through the woods bridal style. He cursed himself when he realized she didn't have shoes on, and he had made her run through the cluttered forest floor with only her socks to protect her feet. She had stumbled and nearly collapsed earlier, so he'd picked her up and insisted he carry her for the rest of the way. She now slept safely in his arms as he made his way to the mansion at the heart of the woods.
After another three or so hours of walking, he stopped as he reached the enormous building in the middle of the woods. Toby sighed as he gently set y/n down, and shook her awake. For a brief moment, she appeared spooked, until she recognized Toby, crouching in front of her.

"H-hey, We're here..." Toby started.

"W-where?" y/n questioned, looking at the tall door of the house.

"Th-this is where I stay... W-when we go in, stay c-close to me, and don't talk to a-anyone pl-please" he added, helping y/n up to her feet again.

 Y/n nodded as she took her place behind Toby as he swung the door open as quietly as possible, despite the creaking.
As creepy as the outside was, it was surprisingly homey inside.
Someone in a green hat and pointed ears sat on a couch in front of a large TV, playing a video game of some sort. Toby grabbed y/n's hand and lightly pulled her forward towards a stair case. A creaking floorboard caught the attention of a second person on the couch. A man, paler than a sheet of paper, with a head of long black hair, and a smile carved into his cheeks turned and rested his eyes on Toby and y/n.

"Woah-ho-ho ~ Who's that you got with you Toby?" he laughed, focusing his unsettling gaze on her, looking her up an down.

The boy in green looked over, his black eyes, with red pupils sent a chill down y/n's back.
"ooooooo~ Tobys got a girlfriend~" he taunted, getting up from his seat at the couch.

"S-s-Shes not m-my Girlfriend!" Toby Stuttered, moving himself protectively in front of her, as the pale man walked up to them.

"ooh ~ so she's single?" he scoffed, smirking at him.

"Hey ~ I'm Ben, Your hot-" The short boy in green laughed, popping up behind the pale man.
Y/n swallowed the lump in her throat, and hid behind Toby.

"S-Stop, y-your making her uncomfortable.." he demanded, pushing passed the two boys, and up the stairs.

  Y/n stuck to his side, as Toby nearly ran up the stairs.
The two boys laughter could be heard down below as they went back to what they were doing.

"S-sorry about them.." Toby apologized as he made his way down the long hallway, lined with doors, before coming to a stop in front of one.

Opening the door, he ushered y/n in and quickly shut the door again behind them.
After flipping a lamp on, he held his breath as Y/n looked around the room.
It wasn't the tidiest, but it was comfortable enough.

"U-um ... s-so.." Toby started, unsure how to word his sentence, as y/n looked back at him.

"Y-you can stay h-here with.. m-me" Toby stated, blushing lightly as he realized how weird it sounded.

"O-only if your comforta-" he started, but stopped when y/n gave him a gentle nod, earning a smile from him.

"...can I see what you look like?" she finally asked, breaking the silence that had followed her nod.

Toby twitched, realizing he was still wearing his mouth guard and goggles.
With a nod he walked over to his bed and pulled his goggles off to set them on the bedside table.
He gave a nervous twitch as he put his hand on his mouth guard, debating on taking it off or not.