17𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘

꧁❤︎❣︎❤︎꧂

You startled awake slamming your eyes open, only to be met with a cluttered dimly lit room.
It reeked with must and the stench of old antiques.
You scanned the room for someone, but found nothing but piles of strange miscellaneous items.

"You're awake."

You jolted back letting out a little scream, whipping your head behind you.

"Brahms?"
He towered over your bed slightly intimidating you.

"What hap-"
You quickly brought a hand to your neck remembering what happened to you.
Brahms had bandaged you up.

"Uh.. thank you." You muttered

He only tilted his head in return.
He was so close it was making you nervous and slightly frightened.

"I uh.. um-" you opened your mouth to speak, but stopped when you felt him wrap his arms around you engulfing you in a hug.
His body was large and strong compared to yours. You doubted you could struggle out even if you wanted to.

"Where are we?" You whispered.

"Walls."

Thought so.
You scanned the room again, eyes landing on a shirt of yours?!
Why the hell does Brahms have a shirt of yours?

What the fuck bro

Completely creeped out you attempted to wiggle from his grasp.

"Brahms I have to you the bathroom." You pleaded.
After a few more seconds he's finally but begrudgingly let you go, and pointed towards the back of the mirror.
You leaped up and quickly made you way to it, quickly pulling it back landing yourself in the living room.

"What the fuck."

You froze and looked to your left.
You were met with Freddy and Billy on the couch.

"Y/n?"
"What happened to your neck?!" Billy exclaimed

"God you look like shit"

Well fuck you to Freddy

You felt like crying with relief. Slamming yourself on the couch in between the two.

After calming down you told them that,
"It's nothing, just a rough night."
You didn't want to get Penny in trouble, and you didn't want to risk Hannibal kicking you out due to your open safely.
And plus having Penny on your bad side didn't seem like a great idea.

"The hell it was. What happened kid?"

"Nothing Freddy" you spat ill tempered

He glared at you scooting closer, reaching a hand out to your bandages.
You slapped his hands away sitting up quickly.
But he was quick to respond, grabbing you by your waist and pulling you down onto his lap restraining you with one hand, while the other reached towards you neck again.

"Let me go Freddy!"
You squirmed and pushed with all you might but you were absolutely no match for this asshat.
He quickly ripped the bandages off you neck revealing harsh black and purple bruising.

"FUCK YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!" You cried.
He had obviously been to harsh in the removal and hurt you.

"THAT HUR-" you stopped short when you heard low growling.

Michael had entered the room, and had seen your little display.
He quickly strided over to Freddy, ripping you out of his hands and in to his own he backed up and waked away down the hall.
You realized it wasn't worth it to struggle at the point, and were too exhausted to even try so you just let him carry you to where ever.

————————————————-

"Ouch" you wince.

Michael's movements are surprisingly tender as he cups your neck, relishing in the way you melt against his skin.
You couldn't help but sneak peaks at his well toned figure as he helped you reapply your bandages that Freddy had rudely ripped off.

"Thank you michael."

He nods in your appreciation but his eyes linger on yours, giving you a look, Silently asking.

"It's nothing, michael really." You let out a sigh.

But he doesn't buy your pathetic attempt at a lie. His hands slowly dancing down to your hips squeezing.

"I just fell is all michael."

He squeezes harder.
it's definitely gonna leave a mark you think.

"Seriously I don't want to talk about it right now" you hiss now agitated by the large mans persistence.

This didn't make michael very happy as he stood up from his crouched position towering over you.
But you were not in the mood for it right now.
You quickly stand up, and make your way out of the room.
Yet before you could make it to the door a loud clash echoed around the room as the large hunting knife he was holding fell to the floor.
Two heavy arms wrapped around your waist, yanking you harshly backwards into his warmth.
A flash of fear entered your body as his labored breathing became heavier obviously angered his earlier soft demeanor drastically changed.

"Michael stop. I said I-AH"
you were tossed onto the bed, Michael on top of you before the springs even could make you bounce.
his face was so close to yours.
You had angered him, and about to take all his frustrations out on you.

You struggled, only to be pushed further into the mattress by Michael, his hands pinning your painfully against it, the rest of your body being held down by the weight of his.

"Let me go michael" you pleaded

Michael just simply pressed further into you.

You felt something hard pushing into your upper thigh, a blush spreading across your face.

"Micheal please" You tried to hold your ground, but you were easily overpowered.

You felt a pair of warm lips against your neck, kissing up and down it before Michael dug his teeth into your sold flesh. He bit down hard enough to break the skin, licking the blood that spilled out.
You whimpered beneath him.
His tongue soon soothed the pain that his teeth caused, as much as you wanted to be mad, and continue to fight, you couldn't. He was significantly larger and stronger.
he rolled his hips against yours as he nipped softly on the harsh bite mark.

"Please" you whimpered pulling him closer.

But suddenly just when it was starting to get good, he was off of you.

You cried in annoyance.
He had done that on purpose to tease you for your earlier actions.

"Jerk"