1 1𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖘

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

You couldn't sleep.
Freddys actions from earlier still replaying in your brain.
Your face burned a bright red.
Cussing you slowly crept out of bed, throwing on a oversized hoodie and tiptoeing into the hallway, careful not to wake anyone up.

You stumbled into the kitchen, Turing on the light.
The low hum of the light, accompanied by the quiet sounds of crickets outside circling your ears.
You were quickly startled out of your dream like trance, when you noticed someone was sitting at the table.

"Scream?"

He looked up at you, seemingly startled for a moment, before responding
"Hey y/n, can't sleep?"
"Yeah."
You slowly walked over and took a seat next to him.
The both of you sat in silence for a minute, before he decided to speak again.
"Billy." He looked at you.

"Huh?"

"My names Billy."

"Oh. Nice name."

He nodded.
"So uh nightmare?"

You look at him for a moment.
"Oh no, just stressed is all." You force a smile.

"Ah I see. The guys getting to much for you to handle?" He joked

You smiled at him.
Billy's eyes caught yours, they were almost hazel in the yellow light and burned with lack of sleep.
he hasn't wearing his mask either

You blushed a unnatural shade of red when you noticed you were staring
"Sorry..." you brought your gaze to the floor.
But his eyes still lingered.

You let out a yelp when his large hands snaked around your waist and lifted you like you were nothing onto his lap.
He chuckled at your cute reaction.
"Billy?!" You squeaked out.
Instead of responding he only turned you to face him, your legs on either side of his hips.
He kept one hand on your waist and the other restraining your hands in front of you.
You tried your best to struggle out of his grip, but he easily over powered you.

"Billy this isn't funny" you blushed
"Seriously let me g-"
You were quickly cut off by his lips slamming against yours.
You were too in shock to process what was happening, much less to kiss back.
His kiss was deep, slow and very passionate, causing you to pull apart gasping for air, a sting of saliva, connecting your mouths.
Your eyes met Billy's.
You could see he was heated and wanted you.
"Billy.."
"That was my first-." You cut off embarrassed.
His eyes were wide in shock, but it was quickly covered by a smirk.

"I'll be your first in everything."