1 0𝕴' 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒!

It had been a few weeks since your meeting with Brahms.
Michael had become more clingy towards you, practically following you everywhere inside the house at least, with his eyes.

You had started hanging around Penny more, forgiving him for the dishes incident.

All in all the Slashers started to get calmer in your presence, even Freddy had gotten used to you, cracking a joke with you every once in a while.
Hannibal has even started trusting you enough to go out on errands, simply stating "it's not like you can run away from us anyway."
Which he was right about, even if you did manage to run away, Freddy would still be able to get you though your dreams.
Not that you wanted too anyway.
You had become quite close with the slashers yourself.

Right now you were running a grocery errand for Hannibal.
You insisted to him that you really didn't need anyone to go with you, that you were fine by yourself.
But Hannibal made Freddy go anyway.
Much to Freddys disappointment, he had to take his weird finger gloves off.

"This is fucking bullshit." He murmured.
"Quite complaining, it's a nice day." you scolded
You both were walking side by side down Maine street, Freddy carrying basically all the groceries.

What can you say? You were weak.

It's not that you didn't attempt to Carry some, you did.
But let's just say that ended in failure for you.
A red blush creeped on your face as you remember falling over halfway though the store door, Freddy laughing himself to tears.

You suddenly come to stop, Freddy noticing and looking over at you.

"Freddy looook!"
You pointed over to an ice cream truck.
"Can we go in!? Please!!"
Freddy chuckled at you childish behavior, but responded with a
"fuck no."
You just look at him.
"Fine. But then we go back to the motel." He grumbled.
YES
You run towards the ice cream truck, Freddy Cussing under his breath as you do.

You end up getting a normal cup of chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream, Freddy refused to get any, claiming serial killers don't eat 'Fucking' ice cream.
Whatever his loss.

Currently you two were walking though the woods, towards the house.
Freddy has been staring at you for a while now.
You had just brushed it off,
But you were starting to get annoyed with his piercing gaze.

"What?!" You stoped dead in your tracks annoyed.

Freddy stopped for a second, then placed all the grocery bags on the ground, and started taking steps towards you.
oh no
You slowing started taking steps back, but soon you ended up hitting a tree
Dear god, fuck you.

"Uhhh Freddy?" You whispered. Your voice was shaky with a hint of, sweet sweet fear as Penny would say.
Gross
You thought

Freddy was close enough now that you could feel his hot breath on you. He snaked his iron grip around your waist and the other hand to your chin, slowly lifting it up so that you were looking at him.
He smiled sickly at you, you were practically shaking in his arms.
You didn't think it could get any worse, but he started leaning down into your face.
You blushed a deep crimson as he got closer, you tried to struggle out of his grip but it was no use, he chuckled at the action.

You lips were mere centimeters apart now, all you could do was stare at his face.
And just when you thought his lips were about to touch yours,
he came to a abrupt stop and licked the bottom of your lip then
Pulled away and picking the groceries back up in a instant

"You had chocolate on you face."