chapter 1

It was a boring morning at school. Alex had just gotten back from a mission in South America, he was exhausted.

He'd completed it saved the world you know the usual. He walked into his first period, sat at his desk and started staring off into space.

A little while later he heard his name and called back
"here"
Now he was aware that some people glanced at him but most didn't care.
Possibly because he had done this enough times.

So people just decided not to question it.
The day was going smoothly until they had an assembly.
He and his class lined up and walked into the auditorium.

They walked in sat on the flimsy plastic chairs the school used for this sort of thing.
They first talked about Russia 🇷🇺 and related things.
Alex was really confused about why they were doing this.

When four people entered the stage from either side.
On the left it was General Sarov and Conrad  Alex's heart skipped a beat (and nit in a good way). On the other side was the prime minister and Mrs. Jones they walked in and sat on chairs.

The General looked quite weary of the entire situation and he was constantly scanning the audience like he was expecting to find someone.
Conrad looked even uglier than the last time they met with a lot more scarring to his upper body.

The prime minister seemed  tense and was sporting a fake smile, Mrs. Jones was trying not to look tense and was failing (partly) to the normal eye she would have seemed fine but at scorpia Alex was taught to read people and could spot out the smallest little details.

As soon as he saw the General Alex slumped down in his seat so he wouldn't be seen.
After that assembly ended Alex made a quick beeline for the exit. He went backstage to Mrs. Jones who was talking to Crawley in a hushed whisper.

He walked over to them and tapped Crawley on the shoulder, he spun around quickly and was about to pull out his gun when he couldn't find it.
He looked at Alex's hand and there was the gun.

"What do you want Alex ?"

"Why was the General here"

"Business"

"Why are you guys here"

"Well.....for everyone's protection you and your classmates are going for about 3 weeks to brecon beacons"

After school Alex cycled back home. He lived alone now ever since Cairo he lived alone every once in a while someone would come and check up on him, sometimes even smithers would come over to do something or for tea.

When he first came back he just stayed in bed for days with his phone off , not doing anything.
People got worried they sent someone in to look after him but it only made things worse, so they left him alone but every once in a while checking in to make sure he was in good physical condition.

They still made him do missions. Alex slowly stopped caring, he went in did it and then got out.
Every once in a while he would blow the entire place up.
He also started to care less and less if people died during them, even killing people was just normal.

MI6 didn't trust him with a gun or weapons but he managed to pull some strings and get them.
Realising his potential they made him learn many more fighting styles, languages amongst other things.
He also kept in touch with Ali Manzour head of the Egyptian secret service.

He was currently in London and was actually assisting this entire bring-the-children-to-the-SAS-thing. They talked on the phone quite a lot except of course when Alex was on a mission.
He was sort of a father figure for Alex.