Chapter 5

Alex was then shown to the mess hall even though he knew the way from previous experiences.

Alex got his food/gray slop and went to eat with a few of his classmates who were thankfully the farthest away from the k-unit.

He sat next to Tom and slowly began eating away at his food, Tom opened his mouth to say something bur Alex interrupted

"We can talk about it later tonight ok?"

"Ok"

They finished the rest of the meal in silence.

They had a 45 minute break where the kids would do homework, while the adults did God knows what.

Everyone was chatting about how the day was going and some started to do impressions of the soldiers and the Sargent, which were funny but Alex kept himself from laughing in case someone caught them.

After some time the conversation turned towards Alex.

He had pointed a gun at the President of Russia and was a great shot.

Tom even said he was probably better than all the soldiers here.

"How are you such a good shot with a gun Rider?"

"My uncle taught me"

Ian did teach him, hunting at the time. Alex often thought back to moments with him when they were doing something and almost every single time he found out what his uncle was trying to teach him.

The door opened and Wolf from k-unti walked in, his face set in a scowl. Everyone immediately shut up knowing what could happen if they stepped out of line.

"Alex Rider" he boomed

Alex hesitantly got up, Wolf looked at him with confusion and signaled for him to follow him outside away from prying ears.

Once they were alone Wolf got close to Alex's face and looked him up and down before saying.

"You're that boy from Point Blanc aren't you?. What are you doing here?"

"I'm with my school and were on like a field trip sort of thing"

"I know that," he said, getting frustrated."What are you doing with a bunch of school kids?"

"I still go to school, remember the first time we met, the time you kidnapped me, well i was wearing my school uniform, you guys totally ruined it by the way.

"Ok look it says here that you won't be training with your class you'll be training with us instead.

Before Alex could say anything Wolf walked away. Rude

Alex got back to the rest of his class, everybody stared at him when he walked in.

Sophie, a girl who was in his biology class said.

"What did he want?"

"He just wanted to talk about some things"

After putting school stuff away they had to fill out some forms about themselves, like whether they played a sport, had done a martial art and if they knew a second language.

Alex didn't want to make anyone suspicious but attempted to be honest.

He put down that he plays soccer, did karate and knew Spanish, French and German.

Of course he did more martial arts and languages, both SCORPIA and MI6 had encouraged it.

To be honest Alex wasn't feeling happy about this entire thing and they hadn't even begun the training part.

As they climbed into bed Alex looked at his class and thought

We're doomed.