Part 1

(Y/n POV)
"Ugh" -my head hurts- I look around when did I get home no how I look to my left OMG WHO IS THAT Y/N STAY CALM GET UP AN- HOLD ON WHERE MY CLOTHES OMFG "ugh" he waking up what do I do he staring right at my chest? i quickly grab the blanket to cover myself "hey" he says why is he so calm "um hey" I say "y/n right" "yup that's me...." "Oh right I'm luffy" luffy huh "nice to meet y-"his snail stared ringing "hold on just one second" -click- "LUFFY YOU IDIOT WHERE ARE YOU" a girl omg I'm naked and he is to did I sleep with someone's boyfriend oh my god "out" really out that's all he's going to say to her god "YOU DIDNT COME HOME LAST NIGHT WE GOT WORRIED" we he's got kids OH GOD IM A WHORE "don't worry so much Nami I can handle myself"
Nami

"*sigh* i know but still luffy at least tell us your not coming back to the ship " ship? "Yea yea don't worry Nami" I might as well go get in the shower I tap his shoulder and whisper "I'm going to the bathroom" he nods in response but when i get up I fall "fuck!!" I cover my mouth remembering that he's on the phone "hey are you ok?!?. I'll call you back Nami" "wait who was that LUF-" he hung up " I'm ok just tripped"I say as he helps me up " are you sure" "yea thanks tho" what time was it damn it "here I'll help you to the bathroom he said with a huge grin on his face "ok thanks" I say with a smile

~time skip~

I feel so much better I step out of the bathroom with clothes on is he still here "luffy?" No response I guess he left I look at the time "time to go" I walk out of my house to buy anything I could make for breakfast and dinner "is that all for you today miss.L/n" I smile "yes and I told you to call me y/n" the lady smiles "ok y/n" I pay and say goodbye as I walk out the door the wind blows my h/l h/c hair out of my face I look up "looks like rain"

I say as I hurry home bumping into a girl with orange hair "Lu- ow" "oh my I'm so sorry" I say as I bow my head "it's ok really" I look up and see the guy from this morning "hey it's you y/n right" he say smiling "you know her luffy say a man with green hair "yea Luffy when did you meet someone this Beautiful and didn't introduce us"says a man with wired eyebrows there's more people with him a guy with a long nose and a lady with black hair.

"Yea I know her" he say "it nice to see you again" he says "likewise"I say with a smile as the memories of the night before came creeping in slowly "y/n well I'm nami and that Zoro Sanji usopp and Rodin the rest of the crew is on the ship" crew and ship "Hey why don't you come and meet them" luffy says as he grabs my arm and begins to pull me to the harbor with his friends following close behind us we stop in front of the ship I think is his "come on".