Part 7

-y/n pov-
"Hey Nami did you bring everyone out here" "oh yea luffy tends to start trouble when he's alone" Nami could definitely sense the tension between luffy and my parents "so y/n who are those guys and why are you here with bags?" "Oh yea we-" "she joining our crew and you'll three will just have to get over it" he said cutting me off "really it'll be nice to have more girls in the crew right Rodin" "yes it will be miss navigator".

"Y/n really stop being So stupid you have to marry him it'a already been decided for you" your father said with that Nami and the rest of the crew looked at you"huh.y/n who are those people and why are they talking about marriage" "um so um that's my dad and my Mom and some rich guy they want me to marry" "why?" "Why else Nami.Money"
"Nami take y/n to the ship she leaves with us" luffy yelled in our direction "ok"

Nami took my hand and pulled me towards the ship as the others and my parents stayed put I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.I just hope luffy stays safe. When we reached the boat Nami took my bags and told me to follow her she said there was a spare bedroom I could have she told me to stay in there until the others came back and then we would set sale.

————-———————-———————————
Hey I hope you guys are enjoying the story

Bye~