12

Getting ready to go in for another kiss there a knock on your door It was Nami "y/n I know you want to go to sleep but zoro said he'd share his booze with you so get up" jumping off luffy you yelled a quick ok and waited till you couldn't hear her footsteps.

"I'll see you out there" luffy said walking out of your room. "Yea see ya" quickly closing the door when he walks out "pull yourself together y/n" you whisper to yourself letting out a small sigh.

~time skip ~
'Ok so don't get to drunk and embarrass yourself ' you thought to yourself. Stepping out of your room you begin to walk towards the yelling and laughing "y/n!" Nami yells when she see you.

You sit down next to her and Rodin "hello Rodin" you great her with a warm smile she give you a small smile and Nami makes conversation "so y/n how did you meet luffy ?" She ask "a bar" you answered "I'm gonna get something to drink " you said not wanting her to dig for more.

"Ok" she said with a smile

Walking away from her to the kitchen to get water not want to get drunk I can still hear the yelling and laughing from the group outside the door. As I grab my water I hear the door open. "Hey zoro what's up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all I forgot I was even writing this im so sorry. And this chapter is so short I just don't know what to write I'm sorry I promise to try and post more I'm so so so sorry 😞