Part 3

~Nami POV~
"Are you ok" she asked "yup" luffy said with a big smile -how did they meet we just got here yesterday- i walk up to. Her "hey y/n if you don't mind me asking how did you and luffy meet"

~y/n POV~
-there it is the big question what do I say- "um we-" "HEY SANJI I WNAT FOOD" sigh that was close luffy and everyone else walked out except Nami "so" she said "if I tell you can't tell anyone" I said slightly blushing "ok" she said "well we met in a bar.." "what's so bad about a bar" she said

"You didn't let me finish so um then we um went to my place and then um you know"

~Nami POV~
Huh...OH  MY  GOD NO WAY "y-you mean you and l-luffy" she nodded "luffy" "yea" "luffy" "mmhm" "no way" "yes way" "just so we are on the same page you and luffy had sex" she blushed "yes"

~Y/n POV~
I felt my face heat up "yes" she smirked and promised she would keep it a secret then she left and chopper walked back in "hey chopper" I said with a smile "hello you should be good to go if you want to hang out with the rest of the crew" "oh really bug I have to get home so I'll go say bye" "ok the goodbyes" he said with a smile as I walked out to find the rest of the crew to say bye to I see them all gathered up eating sandwiches "oh y/n" I look to my left to see Rodin I think it was "hello" "do you want to join us" the rest of the crew looked at me waiting for an answer "I would love to but I have to get home I have guests coming over" I say "awwww man" luffy says and Nami looks at and then at him and smirks "it was nice meeting all of you maybe I'll see you around bye" you say as you walk of the ship.

~Time skip ~
They should be her soon your mom and dad or coming over to convince you to marry there friends son for money so basically there trying to sell you you hear a knock on the door that must be them you open the door to see"luffy? What are you doing here?" You ask "well I wanted to see you" you blush slightly "ok.. come in"
————————————————————
Should I put thing in here idk probably not