•Chapter 6•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•Failed Everyone•

TW : Profanity, Attempted Murder, Murder, Death

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You've done the first part of the plan successfully but making the choice was tougher than you thought. There was a lot that you didn't expect about this plan.

Muzan growing fond of you was one thing, but it just kept adding up on top of each problem. One, Muzan was starting to get infatuated with you despite you just doing your job and avoiding anything that could trigger such feelings. Two, People from other villages heard about your existence and started going to you making you too occupied sometimes. Lastly, The increase in your customers was causing you to be left with minimum time to keep an eye on Muzan.

So how did everything go down that way in one year? Well, one way to know is by the author writing every event down but the author is way too lazy for that! So let's just read the contents of your notebook, shall we!

Entry #1 - Progress

Kibutsuji Muzan's trust was successfully gained in a short amount of time [3 weeks] after i had suggested physical practices and counters to his symptoms. The plan is going smoothly, but there is no time to get comfortable. The generous doctor may arrive at any time, Keep your guard up and never let it down.

Entry #8- Future Problems

This morning villagers greeted me left and right, which was out of the ordinary as i had only arrived 2 weeks ago in this village. Rumors are assured to spread, rarely any bad ones but good rumors aren't any helpful either. Eliminate any sign of these rumors spreading outside the village as soon as possible, but keep an eye out for the generous doctor at the same time. I'll have to multitask a lot these days without any connections to help me unlike my other travels.

Entry #17- More problems

Today I was giving Kibutsuji Muzan's daily treatment and he seemed to be out of it today. He was staring a lot more and he stammers a lot. Feelings are prohibited from the plan, try to distance yourself to avoid possible attachment with the Man. Attachments are gonna be a burden once i pick a choice so eliminate it without coming off as suspicious.

Entry #26- Slippery Rumors

Rumors as expected have spread outside the village because i did not grow wary of the children telling other adults from the village. I should have known better not to have any exceptions. Don't let there be another failure until you find any signs of the generous doctor.

Entry #39- Stubborn

I should have known that the future demon progenitor would be more stubborn than a spoiled child. Though his way of showing his stubborn nature is different it is still causing me problems. Red tints on his cheeks and flustered reactions here and there, this man is too far down the rabbit hole I created. What's so attractive about doing my job anyways, this is fucking stupid. I now have a clue on what my decision will be.

Entry #41- Decisions and Burdens

As expected the rumors have come to take a toll on my time. Many more patients come from other villages and my time is divided into three. Multitasking won't be a problem but my presence on each task will not be assured. I have decided to assassinate Kibutsuji Muzan as his condition seems to be getting better due to the treatments and he is now able to walk around the house. Which will be a problem if any case he runs into the generous doctor without me, if that happens everything will go down and all the work i have put into this plan will be useless. Next week, our last daily treatment of the year will be the day of his death, do not falter. This is my last step to accomplishing the mission.