40|| Naraz

Sidharth was holding the relling lost in his thoughts while puffing looking in the sky . He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his wife arms wrapped around his bicep . She leaned her head on the bicep , she asked " Aap itne ache kyu hai Sidharth ji ? " .

( Why are you this nice Sidharth )

As he didn't said anything , not even looking at her . she asked again " aap naraz hai mujhse ? " .

( You are upset with me )

He looked at her and again ignoring he starred at the moon . As he didn't said anything she looked up he was looking at the moon . So she pleaded him saying " please Sidharth ji baat kare na " .

( Please talk to me )

" Kyun ? " He asked making her frown , he let go many things thinking she needs time still she is repeating the same made him to think the efforts he had putting is it worth ? Ofcourse he knows the answer because it is not easy to change someone's nature in fraction of seconds yet the human he is after all with flaws . Today's incident was trigger his possessiveness .

( Why )

What that KYUN ? meant she thought . Then moving her head from his bicep looking at him still her hands were wrapped around his arm she said " Maaf karde mujhse agar aapko koi chiz buri lagi hai tho " .

( Please forgive me if you felt bad for anything )

He chukled sadly removing his hand from her hold moved inside . Shehnaaz followed behind him , not knowing what she did made him so mad at her .

He laid down on the floor where she arranged the bed for them keeping his one hand under his neck and other on his chest . Shehnaaz moved in kitchen taking a jug full of water keeping it on the near by table . Keeping the mosquito racket beside them , putting lights off and the fan on full speed she moved to other side and laid their facing him .

She was missing him , wanted him to take her in his arms as he does this days . From yesterday she was missing his arms around her , now she is so close yet she felt like she is so far away from him .

After sometime she slowly moved to his side and moved her hand to hold his which was on his chest .

He was wide awake , he felt her footsteps moving around then laying beside him and her gaze on him but he didn't looked at her . Because he was genuinely Hurt as he felt like fool for doing everything for her and considering her as his . But he felt that this feeling was not getting reciprocated .

He knows and accepts the facts that she takes care for his dadu and other members in his house . But she didn't let him doiing the same of being a part of her family .

When he felt her hand holding his , he wanted to snap at her but he very well know that next moment she would cry and he cannot see her crying . So he let her hold his hand .

" Sidharth ji " she slowly whispered . He opened his eyes , looking at her with no expression on his face . She knows something was wrong he was not looking same as before when he went for bath .

" Shehnaaz sojao " he said in dismissing tone again closing his eyes making her look at him with her hurtful eyes as now a days she was happy as he was calling her Sana and Shehnaaz only when other people around them .

( Sleep )

She slowly got up not wanting to disturb him and moved out taking her phone . He sensed her getting up and moving but he didn't opened his eyes nor asked her anything .

Closing the main door slowly she looked at the sky . She thanked her stars for sending Sidharth in her life . The way he held her , supported her today was enough for her to trust him fully with closed eyes for her whole life then her eyes moved towards her phone and she remembered as she didn't called Dadu from morning so she dailed his number knowing he would be awake seeing Shark Tank show on repeat in YouTube .

" kaise hai aur Kya kar rahi hai meri bachi ? " Dadu asked as soon as he picked up the call .

( How are you and what my daughter is doing )

" ek dum tik hu , aap ne medicine leliya hai na night wala aur vo syrups " she asked .

( I'm fine , did you took your medicine )

" Haa sab leliya time se , aur batao hamara sher kya kar raha hai . Aur vo tumhe akele kaise chod diya " he asked .

( Yes I took it on time , what my lion is doing how did he left you alone )

" Dadu vo so rahe hai " she lied not wanting him to get worried .

( Grandpa he is sleeping )

" Acha itni jalde , sab tik hai na beta ? " He asked again not getting convinced fully .

( Okay , so early . Is everything okay )

" Haa dadu sab tik hai aap tension na le aur ab apna device off karde , kal deklena aapka show tik hai " she said .

( Yes grandpa everything is fine you don't worry and keep your device off . See the show tomorrow Okay )

" Tik hai , ab meri bachi ka order mai kaise tal sakta hu " he said wishing Good night they cuts the call .

( Okay , my daughter orders how can I deny )

Sidharth who was kept looking at the door , waiting for Shehnaaz to come back . As few minutes passed he got up getting restless Why did she go out alone at this time ? What she is doing ? Why didn't she came back ? All Thoughts were crossing his mind .

As he reached the door he heard her talking to Dadu . Her silence not sharing things the attitude of her's was irking him . As top of all today's incident had left a great impact on him . She can't be like this whatever it is raising your voice against wrong is necessary , speaking for ourselves is important .

What if he would not be on time what would have happened with her ? Would she herself share her griefs with him ? . He agree , they are taking the baby steps in their relationship , she was slowly coming out of her shell making efforts as he knows nowadays she is trying but the disappoint and the today's flashes of her were not leaving his mind . He stood their quitely when the call was discounted he moved out . As she heard the door sound , she looked Sidharth was coming out .

" Ji aapko kuch chahiye " saying she immediately moved towards him .

( You want something )

He pinned her to the door saying " problem kya hai tumari haa ? " He semi yelled at her . She was taken aback by his sudden burstout . She shivered seeing his red eyes , veins popping out his jaw was tight . She feared listening his voice maa and other neighbour will wake up .

( What is your problem )

" Ji " she said bitting her lips to stop her sob . She knows he is already upset with her for some reason and now if she cries he will only get irritated .

" Chahte kya ho tum haa batao ? " He asked .

( What you want , say )

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys enjoyed the update
Thank You 😊
Vote comment share and follow

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️