49|| Possessive

" kya yaar tumko kab se dund raha hu , vaise tumne running race kyun ki ? kya ho raha hai ? I'm I Missing something " Neil asked .

( I'm searching for you guys , why did you have the race ? What is happening )

Sakshi and Shruti looked at Shehnaaz , she blinked her eyes understanding what they are asking , Is she okay with sharing about her being married with Neil . As she blinked her eyes giving them the silent permission . Why will she hide this with anyone , she is proud of being his wife .

" Yes , You are " sakshi said and informed him everything . Neil was also shocked , yet congratulated her then said dramatically keeping his hand on his heart " Mera dil tod diya tumne " .

( You broke my heart )

Shehnaaz , shurti laughed , sakshi said " jiju ki photo dekne ke bad bolo ye baat " then paused giving him a look of You don't even stand near him .

( After seeing his you talk )

" Tu kyun hava me ud rahi hai , pati uska hai " Neil said .

( Why are you flying high he is her husband )

" Yaar hume shopping jana tha na , dekle sakshi teri vajese ye plan bhi flop hai ab " Shruti said as soon as Shehnaaz informed them about him . He is coming to pick her up as he listened to sakshi .

( See our shopping plan is also flopped because if you )

" Ise das shopping plan sab flop karne tayar hu , ek bar jiju se milne ke liye " sakshi said .

( I will cancel the plan like thi more 10 times to meet him )

" He is my Husband " shehnaaz said not liking sakshi talking about her husband .

" Ohh Possessive Haan , Meri Sana baby don't worry I'm no threat to you I just have a crush on him . You know " sakshi said still her face was a bit annoyed not liking other girls drooling , dreaming about her husband , he is her's .

" He is all yours Sana Baby " Shruti said hugging her .

" Haa ab chalo , Aditya sir ke class hai ab " Neil said .

( Okay let's go , we have Aditya sir's class now )

" Haa vo Kam dimak Dumb Singh ki booring class kon sunega " sakshi said .

( Yeah , that half mind dumb Singh's class who will listen )

" Haa baat tho sahi hai " Shruti said .

( Yes , it's true )

" Tho phir ek ghanta time hai na , hum online dekte hai hamare Jiju ke liye gift Okay " sakshi said making the group nod at her and all were busy to select best and unique gift for him .

( We have a hour so let's shop online )

The whole an hour they checked best gift of him online . But Shehnaaz would say he had this already . Shruti suggested to take him for surprise date , romantic dinner night .

In the evening shehnaaz called him after college time over . He asked her to wait for 10 minutes . Wrapping up his work he took the keys and left for the college .

Reaching near the college campus he parked his car was looking for Shehnaaz . Not finding her he messaged her about his arrival and was waiting for her in the parking leaning on his car .

Shehnaaz with her friends moved to parking area . Sakshi stopped in her track looking at the guy , she was drooling over him whereas Shehnaaz just ran towards him .

Sidharth looked up seeing her standing infront of him all smiling , he returned her smile making her smile more widely

Sidharth looked up seeing her standing infront of him all smiling , he returned her smile making her smile more widely .

" Bhaisaab Mera tho chance he nahi tha is bande ke agey " Neil said , Shruti patted sakshi back making her come out from her crush land .

( Brother I don't even stand before this man )

" Kitna hot hai ye , meri niyat dhokha de rahi hai " Sakshi said .

( He is hot , my intentions are changing )

" Haa yaar " Shruti said . " Ladies stop drooling , he is married man " Neil said making them give look of Tode der ke liye apna mu band nahi rak sakta . ( Can't you shut your mouth for some time )

( Yes )

Sidharth looked around and pulled her to him wrapping her arm behind her back " You look more beautiful while smiling " tucking her hair .

Neil cleared his throat , Sidharth raised his eyebrow he was smiling at him stupidly . Shruti pinched his back making him yell ahh , sakshi giving him love sick puppy eyes to him . Shehnaaz was standing their akwardly shy with red cheeks as she was still with his arms wrapped around her .

" Hello Jiju , Shruti " she said , " Hi *Jiju kehne ka man tho nahi kar raha lakin shehnaaz ko dek kar dil par patar laga kar* Jiju " sakshi said after thinking .

Sidharth smiled at them , looked at Neil then he said " Neil Malhotra " saying he farwarded his hand to shake . Sidharth nod and shaked his hand saying " Is Raj Malhotra ? " .

Neil didn't let him complete and said " My uncle " .

" Dad ki business party me dekha tha " Shruti said making Neil " yaar ab business ke bat mat Karo aur sakshi ka mu band karo " he whispered her last line only audible to her .

( Don't start talking about business and close her mouth )

Sakshi looked annoyingly as Shruti elbowed her , "sakshi phone p itna bol rahi thi abhi kya hua " he asked making them to feel comfortable to talk with him . As he was man of few words but he needs to bond with the people whom his wife's realted .

" Dono saat me mast dekte ho " Shruti said and Sakshi was again lost into her crush mode saying " Aur aap bahut smart ho " sakshi said , Shehnaaz hold his bicep and was glaring at sakshi .

( You both look good together )

( Your very smart )

" Thank you sali shaibha " Sidharth said with polite smile he guessed it right she have a crush on him , he can see that then his eyes moved to his wife who was not appreciating her friends compliment this unknowingly boosted his male ego he smriked seeing her getting jealous .

" Chale Biwi ? " Sidharth asked , she nodded looking at him . While her friends bid bye saying they would soon visit their place as they demanded party from their one and only jiju .

( Let's go wife )

He opened the passenger seat for her , settling himself on the driver seat . He focused on the road when he heard Shehnaaz saying " Vo sakshi hai na aapko pasand karte hai " her voice laced the insecurity , he didn't want her to think nonsense so he took her hand and placed kiss on her knuckle and put his hand on her thigh interving with her assuring her silently that he was only her's .

And for her this silence guester was enough to break a smile on her face .

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys enjoyed the update
Thank You 😊
Vote comment share and follow

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️