Three Days Till End Of The Week

Before The deaths-

Kuroko Thought/POV

I kick my legs under the table as I almost finished with my letter. I had to send it soon!

Three more days till I get a new family!

I must hurry!

Sadly brother seem to have his guard up.

I wonder why.

Because of you.

I laugh as I knew it was because of me. I beem being so good that it creeps poor big brother out.

I soon put my pen down and look over my letter to make sure it prefect before putting it into the elevolope.

One I stole from Kise parents.

After signing it as them. I let my shadows do the rest of the work before jump off my chair. I run to my door and open it. Making the bulter jump. Who look like he was about to open the door.

"Your father said you can go over since you been good. Sadly both parents wont be back in time. Your father request that your brother takes to your friends house."

Prefect!

"Very well! Ill inform my big bro!" I let out a giggled then look around. "Hey! Where is big bro anyways?"

"He's outside enjoying the sun."

"Boo!" I whined then ran past the bulter and down the stairs till I got outside.

I started to scream big brother till I saw him. So I put on the biggest smile.

"Good new!"

"You're never this loud or happy. Why?" He frowned.

Opps

"You have to take me to Kise house for sleepover since they won't be back in time." I look up at him smiling more.

After all that would be that last day I will ever see you.

For a long time dear brother.

Chihiro Thoughts/POV

It was a nice day today. So i went into the backyard and play some basketball.

That was till I heard my little brother screaming for me. Which cause the ball to miss the basket. I look over and watch him run up to me.

He seem way to happy and not himself. I knew there was something going on with him!

I listen to him whike talking to him. But deep down something didn't feel right at all. After are talk, he ran off laughing.

Everytime he look up to me. It feels if he's looking down on me. Its freak me out every single time.

"Danm it!" I have to take him to his friend house. Which means brother has something plan for poor Kise.

"I'll find out even if I have to use my power." I grip my left hand into a fist.

I barely use my powers because I'm not strong enough to use them.

They're to powerful for my weak body. But I'll do it if it means saving a life.

I hope I'm not to late.

Sixth page-
Title: Testuya has been to happy!

By: Chihiro Mayuzumi

Today I went outside to play basketball when Testuya came running towords me all happy.

After that the rest of the day. He just ketp smiling and giggling!

He never giggles and it's creepy as hell!

It's freaking me out!

He keeps saying he can't wait.

I want to use my powers but I still neexs to find files on us. Those files maybe can explain what my powers really are.

Why they to powerful for my weak body?

Maybe I'm using them wrong?

After dinner mom and dad said sorry to me. Saying something came up and will be home in another two weeks.

Dad says to be good and look after my little brother. While mom promise stuff and hung up.

Seventh page-
Title: Testuya sent out a Letter today.

By: Chihiro Mayuzumi

He had one of the maids send out a letter before dragging me to go play in the pool.

Seem like he was stopping me from find out what the letter was for.

Mostly to who.

After swimming in the pool. I came up here to write in my dairy. Since I'm about to use ny powers. I want to wrtie before I do.

Just incase.

Eeight page-
Title: Testuya at sleep over...

By: Chihiro Mayuzumi

I use my power and end up coughing blood till I past out. When I woke up, the bulter inform me. That one of the maids had already took Testuya to hus sleepover.

I tru getting up but the builter told me not to. That I needed rest.

But I can't rest!

Something really bad is ablut to happen!

I can feel it!

Kuroko Thought/POV

I slam open my brother door when I felt strong arua coming from inside. I watch as he cough up blood and struggle to breath. I walked over and put a hand over his forhead.

"Rest," I watch as his body fall to the ground.

"Foolish brother trying use his powers in this house. Oh brother you don't even know what you are." I laugh before walking out of the room.

The power of light

I love brother but I also hate him.

Everytime I'm near him or to close to him.

It hurts us.

After all I am darkness.

And he is light.

Yes he is.

My foolish brother with ths power of light.