Three Games Three Days

Before The deaths-

Kise Thought/ POV

I sat in my bed trying to figure out what to do with my life. These games shouldn't even be allow in the house. But my parents don't seem to know what's happening.

It's like they can't hear my screams.

Flashback three days ago-

I was sitting on the floor when my bedroom slammed open. I look up to see
Tetsuya smiling. He made his way over to sit down across from me.

"Story Dear Story."

I blinked at what he said since yesterday he got mad at me. This time I was going to not talk. So I nodded my head to him.

-
"Mother? father?"

A little boy ran around the house searching for his parents.

"Is anyone home?"

But no one was home but the little boy.  Who kept trying to find his parents. As time went by the power randomly went off.

He froze in fear as he saw nothing but darkness. He didn't know what to do beside standing there.

He didn't know how long he had stood there but it felt like forever. His legs were starting to hurt, yet he didn't dear move.

That was until

He hears a loud scream coming from down stairs. He didn't care move till the lights turn on. Something told him not to go downstairs but he did.

He made his way down the steps to hear the screams coming from the kitchen. The little boy slowing walked over to find his father laying on the ground dead.

The boy stared at the blood on his father which cause the boy to smile. Looks like his mother found the body.

The little boy smile turn into a frown as tears went down his face.

Hours later the little boy was sitting in the front yard with some nice police men. While his mother talk to people trying to find out what happen.

What they didn't know was the boy mess with the power line. He made it so the power was off when his mother arrived. That way he had time to take being scared and hide his bloody cloths.

The End-

I stared at Tetsuya wondering what the hell he just told me.

"So what do you think of the story?"

"I think I might have nightmares."

"Good! I'll see you later!"

"Wait! Aren't you going stay to play?"

"No, mom wanted to talk to your parents about something real fast. I just wanted to come along to tell you the story."

"But-"

"Bye Kise-Kun!"

I watch as Tetsuya ran out of the room.

Later that night the power kept turning on and off and I was seeing shadows. I didn't sleep at all that night.

Flashback two days ago-

I was sitting in the corner with my back against the wall holding a flashlight. I didn't care move from my spot. My parents try to make me leave but soon gave up after I refuse to speak.