The Child

??? POV

"Please! Let's my Wife and I go!"

I look over at the women who's being held down to the ground with a gun against her head. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I look down at the husband below me.

"You betray us, you know the rules."

I soon aim my knife at his throat with a smile. "Kill her," I demend one of my men's to do. Once I heard the sound of a gun. I look down to see the heartbroken look on the man face. I then slice his throat open then kick his face away.

"Take anything that's worth money then burn this place down."

"Don't forget my death..."

I turn around to face a young child with no emotions. I noicted that all of my men's held in their screams. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one surprise by this child who randomly appear.

But what shock me the most was that the child had blood on him. I look over at the ones who killed the women. They had some blood on th from the close range.

That's when it click.

This child was standing right by us this whole. This child watch his own parents death and yet wasn't noicted.

I kneeled down to the child level. "What's your name."

"My name?" He tilt his head a little towords the side. It felt if he was smiling when there no smile on his face.

"Yes,"

"My name is Kuroko Testuya."

So these people aren't his parents.

"Would you like to come with me?"

"I get to watch more people die?"

My eyes widened at Testuya words. This kid, he looks younger then my own. Yet he keeps surprising me in every way possible. I look deep into his eyes.

That's when I saw it.

He wasn't a normal child.

This child is demon.

"You can join us in killing."

"I would very much enjoy that mr."

"Please call me father."

"Okay father,"

I felt chills go down my spine, but chose to ignored it. I look over to see my men haven't move at all but we're watching. I roll my eyes as I picked up the small child.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said take anything that's worth money then burn this place down! Do that now!" I slowing walked out of the house with the child in my arms.

"Shougo," I look over when I heard my name.

"What is it?"

"What do you plan on doing with him?"

"Raise him,"

"But-"

I threw my hidden knife past his face. "Testuya is a born killer and I'm not letting this chance slip away. Plus my son always wanted a little brother. My wife can't have anymore kids either. So Testuya will fill in the missing piece for what we all want. Now get back to work."

Look like my wife and Little Haizaki will soon meet our new family member.

If only they knew the child was being watch over because his family was away for a while. Which meant the friend of the child had ran off in fear. Leaving his parents for death and the kidnap of his bestfriend.