01

TILL DEATH DO US PART......

01

the planning for the wedding was going smoothly with some downs but nonetheless it got resolved as quick as it was brought up.

the changes made for soohee's dress was also nearly finished, with d-day of the wedding was coming up near with only less than a week left.

soohee sat on a chair looking over the city night view, when heeseung came through the door of their shared bedroom where soohee was.

I heard your dress was almost finished? soohee turned their attention to the male figure and nodded. heeseung smiled and went to soohee and cupped their face.

“I can't wait to see how gorgeous you would look in it, love.” soohee closed their eyes as they let heeseung trace patterns on their cheeks, getting comforted and just loving the moment.

are you tired, love? I can carry you to the bed if you'd like.heeseung suggested, ‘soo has more eyebags than usual, are they getting enough sleep?

soohee put two arms up and heeseung carried them to their shared bed. heeseung laid soohee gently on the bed as if they were a fragile porcelain doll.

heeseung was going to leave soohee to rest but they grabbed his arm and said, “come rest with me, you need it as much as I do.

heeseung couldn't resist soohee especially with their bed hair and them looking so soft, he climbed to the bed next to soohee as they cling to his arm like a koala.

I feel so lucky to be able to marry you.soohee said to heeseung while looking up to him. heeseung had a loving smile as his eyes were getting heavy as well.

mx. you-soohee looked confused as they heard someone speaking even if heeseung didn't open his mouth to speak yet.

heeseung noticed this and looked confused as well, love? why are you looking everywhere? is there something I don't see?

“I thought I heard someone speaking, but no one is here apart from us. maybe I'm just too tired.” soohee brushed it off while heeseung just shrugged it.