04

TILL DEATH DO US PART......

04

this was the day where soohee and heeseung finally are married, all the wedding planning and busy schedules led up to this.

soohee was wearing their dress and getting styled with maxine as support while the other bridesmaids get dressed up too. the maid of honor of soohee, minseo is helping soohee get styled too.

other accessories were being put on soohee now, the bridesmaids have done dressing up and beginning to take photos. soohee finished up and were now taking photos.

after taking photos, it was going to be the first look where the soon to be married couple will have a look at each other before the ceremony starts.

soohee and heeseung were led to a balcony blindfolded in which they were given privacy to have the first look. once they were now alone, they began to talk.

“shall we take our blindfolds off, my soon to be spouse?”

“yes we shall, my soon to be groom.”

the two took their blindfolds with soohee being hesitant at first and heeseung being nervous. they took a glance at each other and soohee was the first one to walk up to heeseung.

heeseung wore a black and navy blue suit with a white shirt underneath it, soohee pulled heeseung's tie carefully making heeseung's face close to theirs.

soohee looked right into heeseung's eyes and titled their head a bit, “well, aren't you so handsome? I wonder whose groom you are.”  heeseung was taken aback by this but nonetheless, he couldn't lose the flirting game now can he?

soohee continued teasing heeseung, “oh come on, no words? you can't even flirt back?” heeseung let them have the fun first before him.

heeseung leaned further, using one finger to lift up soohee's face and saying, “my apologies for being utterly speechless because of your beauty, and have you forgotten? I am your groom.”

heeseung enjoyed the close view of soohee's face being flustered, soohee pushed him back and said “okay fine, you win. but only this time okay?”