03

TILL DEATH DO US PART......

03

- 1 day left till the wedding.

this was the busiest day of the planning for the wedding, both were packed with things to check and etc. that they couldn't make time for each other all day.

soohee got home early from what they intended and automatically fell to the couch. drained, they just continued laying on the couch with them fighting the urge to sleep already.

they laid there looking at the ceiling with their mind empty and no sounds heard except for their breathing and occasionally the wind.

“are you awa-”  soohee heard that same distant voice from a few days ago, they wondered for quite a bit but that was interrupted by the door creaking open.

footsteps were heard from the hall, it was soon to be revealed that it was the soon to be groom, who was also exhausted from their schedule today.

they made eye contact with each other and soohee moved to give space on the couch. soohee patted the space, signaling for heeseung to lay next to them.

heeseung stumbled to the couch and immediately fell to it, I guess it's a couple thing? I wouldn't know. the two of them laid there, just next to each other.

“I missed you, we haven't had time for each other today.” soohee turned to heeseung.
heeseung turned to soohee as well and  they laid there, only gazing at each together.

“it sucks that we didn't have time today but it's our wedding tomorrow, we'll get plenty of time together.” soohee had a small smile making heeseung smile at them too.

“I can't believe I'm marrying such a great guy.” soohee looked at heeseung fondly.

heeseung let out a shy giggle, “I can't believe I'm marrying such a great person.” they both let out shy giggles, ‘I guess some things never change.’