final words from the author.

hello ! estelle here, I will just be thanking everyone for the support on this book and some facts about till death do us part hihi, feel free to just ignore this chapter if you want.

message from the author
thank you so much everyone for supporting this book and I really hope you enjoy it ! this is like my first book (excluding flirtationship because it wasn't really meant for wattpad) and hopefully it was good enough for you guys.

I actually had a hard time writing the almost end of it because I was having a rough time with writing then, so I decided to take a break and luckily before it, I managed to write a few chapters I could publish in order to follow the schedule.

special thank you to the decelis server too for encouraging me to publish this book !

fun facts about the book
for the oc that is heeseung's spouse, I actually didn't know there was an actress having the same name but only having one "o" it was just a mere coincidence.

for the book, it is left in a cliffhanger and I do not plan (as of right now) for it to have a sequel or more parts to it except for maybe a drabble that you could consider a glimpse to soohee and heeseung's relationship, although it is not yet guaranteed.

that is all, thank you everyone for supporting till death do us part!
until we meet again, sincerely estelle.