Part 2

SIRIUS POV

"Have a good day at work son!" Says James's dad. I started to work at the moonbucks café a week ago because I don't want James's parents to pay for my rent.

"I might come this afternoon for some snacks!" Says James coming out of the shower.

"It will be on the house!" I reply,  making my way out of their home. I have my own apartment but I still live with them on the weekends and during most of the holidays. I make my way to the café, which is a five minute walk from the Potter's house, put my new apron on and start to work.

"Hey Black!" Says Lily, one of my coworkers and a good friend.

"Hey Evans!"i reply.  I don't love her as in I want to kiss her, but as a sister brother love. She also has problems with her family (mostly her sister) so we understand each other.

After a boring morning of work, it's 4 pm and James enters the café.

"Ah Padfoot! Good to see you!" He says making his way to the counter.

"Hey Prongs. What do you want?" I say trying to stay professional.

"I'll take some coffee and a chocolate chip cookie."

"Evans! A coffee and a chocolate chip cookie!" I say to Lily.

"On it! Do you want milk or sugar with your coffee?" She asks James. I see his jaw drop in awe and I quickly say

"He likes milk in his coffee."

"On it." She says leaving to the kitchen.

"She is so sexy! What's her name?" Asks James

"You won't get her number that easily. She is quite stubborn." Says a guy passing in front of him. He was tall, had cute freckles and was definitely (and hopefully) gay.

"How do you know?" Asks James

"I'm her best friend. But don't worry, I don't like her. I'm more into guys." He says. There is a party going on in my head when he says that.

"Hey Remus!The usual?" Lily asks giving James his coffee and cookie.

"Thanks Lils!" He says. Going to the corner and starting to read. He is reading Romeo and Julius, a gay love story that I love.

"Sirius! You have a customer in front of you!" Scolds Lily. I quickly turn my head from Remus (or wolfie I find it cuter)to the girl in front of me who obviously found me sexy because her friends had to stop her from drooling. (I mean I am very sexy)

"What would you like?" I ask

"Uhm.. I'll take a latte." Says the girl, putting her hair behind her ear.

"Evans! One latte!" I say

"On it Black!"

"So you're name is black?" Asks the girl.

"No my name is 'I'm gay and not interested'" I say making my way to Remus with his hot chocolate.

"So you're gay?" Asks Remus

"Yes and proud. James! For fvcks sake! What are you doing?" I say, disappointed not to be able to talk to wolfie.

"Oh shit it's your packet! Sorry mate!" He says taking his own cigarette pack.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow wolfie." I say smirking. He blushes and then smirks back.

"James let's go. It's the end of my shift. Bye Evans!"  Since it's a week day, i say bye to James and head to my apartment. It's more like a studio and I quite like it. At home I jump on by bed on turn in my phone.

Wolfie:

Hey who is this?

                                                                                 It's 'Gay and not interested'

Oh hey 

Wait you know my name and Idk yours

                                                                                              It's Sirius.

Back at the café, when I served Wolfie his hot chocolate, I put my number on his napkin. I'm so smart.

I like your name but I'm gonna call you starboy 

                                                                              That is fine with me wolfie

Gtg eat with my dad            

                                                                                                   Bye wolfie 😏

Pls stop with the smirking it's too sexy

                                                                                                    That's why I do it 😏