Part 4

I chat with James about life and alcohol (one of my favourite things) until the door bell rings. I didn't expect neither Lily or Wolfie this early! I open the door to see.. my brother Regulus.

"Listen I know it's been a long time we haven't talked and-" I pull him into a hug. You know that feeling when you feel like a part of you was missing but then suddenly it's back? I have that precise feeling.

"I missed you." I say. I lead him into the house and say "Regulus this is my best friend James and James this is my little brother Regulus."

"Siri talked a lot about you." Says James. I show Reggie a seat and he says

"Mother told me what happened this afternoon. When she told me that you and a 'Pottah' guy replied to her when she got angry I couldn't help myself to remember all the good times we had together and that I was proud you were my brother. So, I decided to leave the house."

"Where are you gonna go? Don't tell me you are going to Narcissa's place or Bellatrix's !" I say

"No!" He chuckles. "I was going to ask you if I can live with yo-"

"Starboy? Shit Lils we went in a strangers place. Oh wait no i smell a smirk!" Shouts Wolfie.

"Shut up Remus! Hey Blac- I'm sorry Sirius you look a year younger, less hot and have shorter hair!" Says Lily.

"Uh Lily that is my little brother Regulus." I say laughing.

"You think that I'm less hot that Siri?!" Says Reggie faking a hurt expression.

"I didn't mean that!" Says Lily

"Regulus this is my friend Lily, and this Is wolfie."

"Wolfie?"

"It's Remus. Sirius just likes to call me wolfie. Oh and I brought my personal fav, chocolate!"

"Cool! Reggie we are supposed to have a sleep over if you want to join?" I say

"Why wouldn't I ? As long as you don't end up drunk and-" 

"I don't think anyone wants to know."

"Well I do." Says Wolfie smirking.

"Maybe I'll tell you later." I say smirking too.

"Who's in for a spin the bottle?" Asks James.

"I'm always in! Oh and when he says spin the bottle, we have an extra rule." I add

"Oh shit. What is it?" Asks Lily, visibly worried.

"Don't worry it's not that bad. If you don't want to kiss the person, you have to either drink a bottle of beer or 5 shots of tequila!" Replies James.

"I'm still in!" Says Reggie. Even if he seems shy, he is kinda like me. He likes alcohol (way less than me though) and fun games. When it's a mix of both, you can count on us to play.

"Fine. Only because I don't have to go home and be forced to tell my parents what happened." Says Lily.

"If Starboy's in, I'm in!" Says Remus

"ALWAYS count on me or Reggie to play these games." I reply.

"I'm always in for a fun game!" Says James. During the first round, I spin the bottle and it lands on Reggie and me.

"I love u bro, but I ain't doing no shit with you!" I say taking 5 shots of tequila.

"Same!" Replies Reggie drinking a bottle of beer. During the second round, it lands on Lily and.... JAMES!

"Hehehe...." Wolfie and I smirk. Lily just rolls her eyes and pulls James into a kiss. We all clap and James is fvcking beaming! Round three. It lands on Lily and Remus.

"Shit. I was hoping not to end drunk tonight." Says Lily taking beer. Wolfie is hesitant on the tequila so I say

"If you take five, imma take six." I think that motivated him because he drank those five and poured the six into my mouth.

"AAH! TEQUILA!" I say spinning the bottle. It land on Wolfie... and... ME ITS FVCKING ME!

"I knew it!" I say. I pull Remus and kiss him. He kisses well! (Not as good as me though)