Part 3

James:

Hey Pads do you know the cute girl's number?

                                                               Of course it's *random phone number*

You're the best

Thanks mate!

                                                           No problem Prongs.

How about you?

Has Pads found his boy?

                                                            As a matter of fact

                                  Yeah do you remember Remus? From the café?

Yes 

                         Well I chatted with him and I think that we bond!

I'm happy for you then!

The next day

It's a normal day at the café and James came over for 'just some coffee'. At 4pm wolfie arrived 

"Hey Lils! Hey starboy!" He says 

"Starboy?" Asks Lily. But I don't reply 

"The usual?" I ask wolfie

"With the number on the napkin? Yes please." He smirks 

"That's weird...." Mutters Lily, serving James his coffee.

"Here's your hot chocolate wolfie. And a piece of chocolate cake on the house!" I say, handing him his stuff. As I walk back to the counter, a woman comes in. I recognise very well that woman and James too as he jumps over the counter and comes next to me.

"Hey you can't do that! Oh-" Lily says seeing the woman I described from my worst memories. My mother Walburga.

"I was walking about when I saw this coffee shop and I saw you! You Sirius Black the son of the famous Orion Black!" She mocks.

"I got it thanks. Watcha want?" I reply trying not to be hurt in front of wolfie. But I bet he can see behind my face because he looks at me concerned.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She screams.

"No screaming in the coffee shop ma'am." Says James smirking.

"And you.. you Pottah."

"Yes except it's er at the end mother." I say smirking at my sly comment.

"I'm leaving! Never talk to me again!" She shouts barging out of the shop.

"I wasn't planning too." I reply. After she's gone I hug James very hard. My tears start flowing and I quickly wipe them.

"It's okay mate. I'll always be here for you." He says reassuringly.

"That was great Sirius! James too that was cool." Says Lily. James beams and jumps above the counter and says 

"You coming to my place tonight then?" 

"Why not?" I reply. " I have an idea! Wolfie are you free tonight?" I ask

"Probably why?"

"Lily you free?" I ask

"Yes."

"Okay then tonight let's have a fun 'sleep over' at my place!" 

"I'm in!" Says wolfie

"Fine me too." Says Lily.

"Ok cool! My parents are out tonight anyway. Can I invite Peter? " Jame says leaving.

"He is with his girlfriend. My address is *random address*! See y'a later wolfie!"

"He is onto you." Says Lily to Remus. Unlucky for them I heard that.

"Not yet!" I smirk and wolfie blushes bright pink. God that makes him cute! Lily just rolls her eyes and takes off her apron as she also finished her shift. I head to my studio and immediately open all the windows. Since I smoke a lot, there is a certain smell in my studio which neither wolfie or Lily will like. I close all the windows except for my bedroom one and take a cigarette sitting on the windowsill and looking at the moon. The actual reason I took this studio was that I could clearly see the moon and whenever I'm lonely it makes me happy to know that the moon is also alone. Shit I'm being poetic and cheesy!

James is the first one to arrive and obviously he has all the drinks and snacks prepared. Whiskey, beer , tequila, crisps, and candy. As I just moved in like a week ago, I don't really have any furniture so I just put a blanket on the floor with all the food and drinks. Then for the beds I prepared my mattress (big enough for two 😏) and three other small mattresses ( three in case wolfie likes to sleep alone).