Perfect Love

"There..." Hinatsuru asks you, "Do you need anything else?" You dip your hand into the warm bath which Hina had prepared for you so kindly. On top of providing plenty of hot water, she also sprinkled it with a wisteria bath salt, and added some calming lavender scented candles.

"No, thank you," you tell her, "It means a lot."

"Of course, honey." She hesitates before kissing you on the cheek and turning to leave. She stops herself before reaching the door, though, as she smiles, "Let me know if you need anything else."

"I will, thank you."

Hina grants you one final nod before scurrying out the door. You let out a long sigh before shrinking out of your kimono and into the bath. You savor the moment, still in shock from what had happened mere hours ago. In fact just thinking about the swordsman makes your heart race.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, and being so lost in thought, you call out, "Come in!"

Your eyes widen in horror as one of Tengen's wives, Suma, walks through the door. "Oh!" she cries, "I must've misheard you, I though you said to come in."

"What did you need?" you ask the woman, who's eyes are covered by her own hands.

"I- I-," she stammers, "I just needed to- to collect your kimono for the wash." She's anxious, though that doesn't seem to be out of character for her.

"Of course," you reply with a slight smirk playing at the corners of your mouth. Something about seeing Suma so flustered is... kind of cute. You reach over the edge of the basin, picking up the kimono which was in a heap on the wooden floor. Suma's face grows redder still as you stand up out of the tub and hand her the clothing.

"Th- thank you," she replies, though her eyes are trained somewhere other than your face.

Maybe I can have some fun with this

"You're going to do my laundry?" you ask, to which Suma grants you a firm nod. "In that case, is there anything I could do to repay you?"

Suma's light blue eyes grow wide, and then narrow as she smiles. She glances quickly from your eyes, to your breasts, to your eyes again. Seems to me like we're on the same page...

You place both of your hands at her waist, closing the distance between you. You push the woman backwards, pinning her to the nearest wall. You lock eyes with her, waiting for her consent- she nods.

You go in for a kiss, but instead, whisper in her ear, "I can't hear you, use your voice."

"Kiss me," Suma replies softly, a slight whine in her voice. Now that's more like it.

You slam your lips into hers, and she kisses back with the same force. Your hands slide up her short kimono, and her hands slide up to your neck. She applies pressure ever so slightly, causing a muted moan to escape your lips.

Shes good at this, you smile to yourself as her kisses move vertically down to your chest. A shiver runs down your spine as you feel her hot breaths on your bare torso. Really good.

But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, and the two of you jump apart as you hear the sound of footsteps in the hall. "I should go now," Suma says quietly, picking up the wrinkled kimono on the floor. "Thank you."

"Of course," you say, massaging at the nape of your neck. Both of your faces are bright red, matching the vase of tsubaki* flowers on the floor. "Was that... okay?" You can't help but ask as she places her hand on the door to leave.

"More than okay," Suma assures you, locking eyes and then quickly looking at her feet. "Thank you, (Y/N)," she says one last time before hurrying out of the room.

-

You find Tengen and his wives outside in the garden, sitting down on the soft grass, gazing into the sky as the sun rises. Tengen with his back resting against a tree, Suma on the right with her head in his lap, and Makio on the same side possessively locking her arm with his. Hinatsuru is situated on his left, resting her head softly against his shoulder.

"(Y/N)," Tengen says without even having to turn around. "Would you care to join us?"

You take a few tentative steps towards the four of them, their eyes trained on you once you enter their field of vision.  Without saying a word, you kneel down next to Hina, resting your head in her lap like Suma in Tengen's. This is nice, you think to yourself as Hina gently strokes your face.

You watch as the sun makes its way higher and higher, the sky fading from blue to lavender to scarlet to a dark yellow. The only sound you hear is the chirping of crickets slowly fading away in the distance, the beginning of the birds tweeting as they all wake up, and Makio snoring softly.

"Welcome to your new home," Hina says, her voice clear and kind like a song.

You feel your eyelids become heavy, drifting in and out of consciousness; after all, it's been a long night. Maybe one nap won't hurt, you tell yourself, as you allow your body to fall limp in Hina's arms. Besides, this isn't like my old home... and I'm so thankful for that.

*Camellia; an exotic, bright red flower. Often symbolizes "perfect love" and is given between loved ones