So?

Songs for this chapter;

Alec  Benjamin - Water fountain

Sleeping at last - Chasing cars

Dean Lewis - Waves

Ludovico einaudi - Experience

Coffee did nothing and I'm starting to feel a light sting from my busted lip. Maybe bragging about it was a bad idea. I chew on my bottom lip trying to suck on the small cut. I take my time as I head upstairs, I'll take a shower and try to sleep in all day. I not in the mood to deal with this family. As I climb up the stairs I notice a shirtless Titus. I rest my hand on the railing and stare at his abs as he pulls a black t-shirt over his head. He isn't more defined as Enzo is but also doesn't have as many tattoos. He has a few tats on his arms and chest but I like Enzo's better.

His eyes reach mine and I sip on my coffee as I watch him. I don't care if he thinks I'm checking him out he's sexy and he knows that already.

He smirks and walks towards me whilst throwing the shirt over his shoulder. Why haven't I realized how cute he is?

"How's your morning going?"

"Meh the usual, I liked staring at you though"

He chuckles and I sip from my mug.

"Have you found a dress yet?"

"A dress? For what?"

"The gala we're going too. Did no one tell you?"

"No"

As confusion covers my face, Jade joins us and leans against the railing.

"I was about to tell you about that"

"Do I have to go?", I sit on the top stair.

"Yea, since your engaged you'll have to be introduced to the rest of the Mafia"

"Why now? the wedding is like a month from now"

"You want people to show up to a wedding where they don't even know the bride?", Jade asks.

"That sometimes happens", I defend.

She rolls her eyes,"Eva will take you shopping"

"No worries I already have a dress. Do you guys have a dress code?"

"Not really but don't look like a whore", Jade replies.

"Okay", I answer wide eyed.

She smiles before walking past us and I hear Titus whisper wow to her. I shake my head and my attention turns back to him.

"So how are you liking here so far?"

"Well I'm getting used to everything. I like the maids
though"

I wrap my arms around my knees and glance around the upstairs. He has a beautiful house I'll give him that, but I just can't help but worry about all of this and the marriage. I thought he would be at least nice but no we're already into day four and already he's trying to control me by making me lose my job.

"Your boss is an ass-"

"Your getting way too comfortable with using that word"

"It is true"

"Well he's.......nice once you get to know him"

"Uh huh, well if you excuse me I need to look for something to wear tonight"

"See ya"

"Bye"

I stand to my feet and head to my room. I'm done with coffee and I'll shower first before sleeping for a little while. I know just the perfect dress for tonight. I shut the door in behind me and pull my shirt from my head. My hair is left as a wavy mess but I don't mind, I pull my shorts from my legs and throw them into the hamper. I step into the bathroom and turn on the shower, letting the cold water fade before I step inside. I locked the door and stepped into the shower.