What I remember

Songs for this chapter are;

Billie Eilish - NDA

Billie Eillish - Bad Guy

Camila Cabello - Easy

Camila Cabello - Used to this

Tommee Profitt - Can't help falling in love (light version)

Enzo POV

I check the bullets again before walking down the long corridor with Titus. The rest of my men are on the other side of this gigantic mansion and still no sign of Joey, I thought we were friends the last time I cut off his fingers but it seems somehow the dipshit is mad at me. He has a few neighbors so I'm using a silencer to make this easier.

"Do you know any interesting restaurants to go to?"

"Who are you carrying to an 'interesting restaurant?"

He asks whilst opening a door and checking inside.

"None of your business"

He stops in his tracks and a huge grin appears on his lips. Just fucking great, I roll my eyes just as he gasps like a bitch. Why is he always acting this way?

I quickly think to say something before he starts up with his shit.

"We're going out and I just don't know where to take her"

"Oooooooo"

He sounds like a little bitch

"Stop with that oooo shit. It's just a date"

I've never been on much dates but I guess we should if we want to make this 'dating' thing work. It's kinda funny when I think about it, we're engaged to everyone else yet we're trying to figure each other out at the same time.

"I'm glad your finally admitting what we all know"

I roll my eyes, he's so obsessed with me dating Ivy. She's just one girl yet he's doesn't give a shit about anyone else I fucked with.

"I'll send you some recommendations and since this is your first relationship maybe you should take things slow"

I roll my eyes again. No one tells me what I can and cannot do and I can't believe I'm saying this but I only care about what Ivy wants. If she expects us to take this slow we'll do it even though I have no idea how a slow relationship works are we even in a relationship or are we just dating? Fuck I'm confused

"First of all this isn't my first relationship", I defend.

Somehow the longer we walk the longer the corridor becomes. As we talk our voices bounce off the walls and echo throughout the hall and now everyone knows my business.