A Wedding to Remember

Songs for this chapter are;

Sleeping at last - Hearing

Ed Sheeran- Happier

Camila Cabello- First man

Christina Perri- Thousand years (slowed+reverb)

Tommee Profitt - Can't help falling in love (light version)

November

Ivy POV

It takes my breath away as I stare at myself from the mirror. The wedding starts in an hour and my nerves are taking over. There's a pit in my stomach and I'm worried for some reason. I can't remember when I last spoke to Enzo and I hope he's okay. I tuck a loose strand of curl behind my ear as I take a breath.

I never knew how beautiful I looked in black. My eyes dart to my phone, I received messages from my friends and dad but nothing from him. I hope he's okay. The door opens and Eva joins me in the room. A tight fitted silver dress with a cowl neck hangs onto her body and she smiles at me as she joins me in the room.

"Ivy you look beautiful"

"Thank you", I sigh,"have you heard from him?"

The last thing I need to hear is that I probably have a runway groom or worst the man I might actually love could be dead. I can't be left alone and all my confused mind does is flood with possible scenarios of him.

"He's on his way to the chapel", she says and I can finally breathe.

"Thank God", I hold my stomach and let out the breath I've been holding in for way too long.

"Alright let's get you to your wedding"

I'm helped off the stand and I pinch the dress as I walk through the doors. Eva grabs my shoes and veil and I climb down the stairs. The gorgeous dress leaves a train behind and my anxiety fades away. All I just needed was to hear that he was okay, that's all that mattered.

I was told our guests were already waiting for us and maybe I could take a shot, just to take care of my nerves. When we reach the foyer I'm faced with Titus. Dressed in a spotless black tux, his dark hair is pushed to the side. A nervous look covers his face and I raise an brow.

"What's wrong?"

"Still nothing"

"What do you mean?"

His eyes dart behind me and I glance at Eva. An apoplectic look washes her face and I seem to be the only confused person in the room. I turn back to Titus and all I feel is anger, sadness and anxiety taking over me all at once.

"One of you say something right now!", I yell and Titus sighs.

"We're not getting hold of Enzo"

"What?"

The thick air in the room seems to be gone by now. I can barely breathe and the thumping of my heart is loud in my ears.

"He texted when he got on the plane and now I'm not getting hold of him. He nor the guards are answering"

"Is he dead?"

"We shouldn't think like that"

I turn to Eva, I feel the tears starting to form and I wish this is all a dream. My heart is aching and I can't help but imagine the worst possible scenario. God please tell where is he

"Why didn't you tell me?", I ask her.

"Because it's your wedding day and I know my brother. He'll be here"