My Icy Heart, It's Melting!

Songs for this chapter;

Ashley Park- Mon Soleil

Duomo- Wildest Dreams

Kat Leon- I'll make you love me

Brittney Spears- Gimme more

Ariana Grande- POV

Ivy POV

It's an exquisite night tonight, the town is filled with people and the Eiffel tower sparkles in the pitch black night almost like a radiant sun

It's an exquisite night tonight, the town is filled with people and the Eiffel tower sparkles in the pitch black night almost like a radiant sun. I grip the railing and lean against it, observing the atmosphere. The entire restaurant is filled with rich whites. All I heard was giggling and clinks of champagne glasses from woman. It appears that most of the women were brought here by older men along with the young girls too but I'm not in the mood to judge like I usually am.

I'm in a wonderful city with my husband yet somethings missing. I know I'm happy but there's just an uncomfortable feeling I'm getting from my gut. I was suspicious of Enzo all day. For some reason he just seems so distant which is silly because we spent almost the entire day together but I think he's mad at me for something.

I shrug as I stare into the night and sip from my champagne glass, tonight has been beautiful and I appreciated having dinner with the Eiffel tower in clear view.

A knowing hand hooks around my waist and instantly I know who it is. I let out a sigh and lean into his arms. Soon after a kiss is placed on my forehead and I glance up at him. He intensely stares off into nothing and I place a hand under his chin, tilting it down so he could face me better.

"You've been quiet all night"

"I've been thinking, sorry"

"It's fine. Should we head home?"

"If you're ready"

I peck him on the lips and we leave the restaurant. Since it's night, I thought it would be perfect for us to take a walk down the beautiful streets of Paris. Enzo's hand is wrapped in mine and I glance at the beautiful buildings the further we walked. Everything was so lively and beautiful.

The weird designed buildings looked as though it was pulled out from a princess movie. The lights were switched on in each of the apartment rooms and I gazed down the street. As we passed a crowd I noticed music coming from within the group. I couldn't help but ask Enzo for us to check it out.

We joined the crowd of people and I pushed my way to the center. A girl who seemed about 16-17 held a mic to her lips as she sung along with her band. Her long black curls fell down her back and her black eyes remained shut as she attracted the crowd. She was tall with a thin figure and small breasts but she was beautiful anyway.

Two boys stood behind her, one with shoulder length brown hair played the guitar whilst one with a blonde buzz cut played the piano. I stared at the girl she seemed nervous but her voice was perfect. Enzo's arms wrapped around my waist and I hung onto my clutch as I listened to the romantic song. My hips sway slowly against him and I nodded my head along to the music.