Chapter Two - United Tribes

A/N: I tried to do art of Pumpkin Spice, how do you like it?

They were all sitting in the Meeting Cave now, a large cave dripping with ivy, and was probably large enough to fit 200 dragons comfortably. The side was open to the air, and sunlight spilled in against Tsunami's sapphire form. The princess was perched on a rock, wings spread to help lessen the glare.

"Students of Jade Mountain Academy!" She roared, smiling. "We welcome you, and we are thrilled," she flinched awkwardly at thrilled, and proceeded, "you joined us here today. We will be doing school a tad bit different, like we've been doing for three years to help our growing school.

"Your Winglets will meet in your homeroom class for one hour every day, and that is where we'll strengthen our bonds. Then, according to your schedule, you will switch classes at each gong ring, or every hour. If we have an announcement, we will bang the gong twice. An emergency, three times. You have, including Winglet Hours, 12 hours in your school day, for we have half hour lunches and free time. You will wake up at seven, eat breakfast, do class, and report to dinner at eight. Lights out at ten.

"We also have a new theater arts branch available, and we thank all of you who signed up for helping the newcomer prosper."

Mako nodded eagerly. I'm so excited! The Tsunami is thanking us!

"More information will be sent to each of the dorms at lunch," Tsunami sat. Her wings folded. "Any questions?"

One rose their voice. A white dragon who seemed to glitter with pale rainbows. His scales seemed blessed with auroras, and his deep blue eyes looked fathomless. "I have heard stories of an old dragon made of stone here." His voice was oddly high, but was somehow still calming. It seemed to give him a sense of glamor and attitude. "His name was Stonemover, and rumors have went around that he's fully stone and his spirit lurks the halls here. Is this true?"

What? Mako's mind gasped. A spirit roaming the halls here?

"No." Tsunami quickly, suspiciously, snapped. "It's not true. He's still breathing, but he appears fully stone. The 'spirit' is simply a lie."

"Mk." The IceWing-RainWing like dragon sat, curling his tail around his talons.

However, this conformation didn't settle anything. Dragons began to buzz to life with questions, whispering to each other. The nervous tension in the room threatened to choke her, and it felt as if the air were alive with static and heavy with anxiety.

"Silence!" Tsunami bellowed. The dragons quickly fel quiet, and she continued. "Everything is fine, I assure you. We will look into this situation later. For now, you all are dismissed."

Everyone flooded from the cave, tense and filled with unspoken whispers. Mako's mind was bursting with questions. Stonemover? Why is he stone? Is he dead? Is he dangerous? Are we safe here?

"It has to be real..."

That's the voice! Mako realized with glee. She turned to see the puzzled snowy dragon, who was speaking to another hybrid. They seemed to be a RainWing-SeaWing and had twilight purple scales that spilled around the dashes of blue and pink.

"But what if Tsunami is right?" The twilight dragon questioned. "It could've just been a trick of the eye."

"I have to find it myself then!" The icy hybrid decided.

"But you're afraid of the dark."

"I'll have to work on that."

"Ok..." The SeaWing hybrid sighed. "You do that, I guess. I'm going to go catch up with Heartspeaker. See you around, Borealis." With that, she bounded off to chatter with a NightWing.