Ice Accident Part 2

Gem was searching in her barrels for any healing potion. She had found and tried a few but they hadn't healed her. The Emperor FWhip from the Grimlands had come to talk to his sister when he saw she was looking through all her barrels.
FWhip: Hi Gem! How are you?
Gem: Oh hey FWhip! I'm doing alright, how about you?
FWhip: I'm good. What are you looking for?
Gem: Just a potion.
FWhip: Uh, Gem, why are you shaking?
Gem: I'm just a little cold.
FWhip: I'm roasting today. Are you sure you're alright?
Gem: Yeah, it's just Scott and I were trying some magic and it got a little out of control.
FWhip: Well, I was talking to Scott earlier and he said don't come near me or else you could be infected.
Gem: Infected? I'm not infected.
FWhip: Gem. Go get help.
Gem: I- from who?
FWhip: I don't know, Katherine heals plants maybe she could help.
Gem: Yeah, I'll go to Katherine, thanks FWhip!
FWhip: While your doing that, I'm gonna talk to Scott.
Gem: Don't hurt him!
FWhip: I won't. Bye.
FWhip leaves the Crystal Cliffs and heads to Mythlands. He needs some help with the trap he's gonna set up. And he chose none other than his partner in crime, Mythical Sausage.
Once he arrives at Mythland, he tells Sausage about what happened and they head to Rivendell. They make a trap under Scott's carpet and leave.