Emilia.

Chapter 1

It was the beginning of March that Emilia started working on saving money. The pennies she found while cleaning the Dursleys home and working for other people.

It was hard to find some people that was willing to hire a 7 year old but there was a few.

She told the Dursleys she had after school tutor sessions with a teacher. At first they did not agree but when she told them that if her grades do go 'lower' it can effect their image.

They never checked her report card so they didn't know that she had passed all her classes with flying colors.

It was 4 in the evening and Emilia was outside of a house planting some flowers.

A few blocks from the house she is working at stood a beautiful mansion. Outside of the mansion stood a boy around 7 years old observing the girl.

He didn't understand why such a young girl like her was outside gardening in this heat.

Once Emilia was done with the flowers she went to stand up but triped on the gardening tools that laid behind her.

She let out a a groan suppressing a yell when she landed on her already bruised ribs. Unknown of the boy watching her.

The boy, seeing her fall ran into the mansion and a minute later the boy emerged being accompanied by an adult.

The boy pointed to the hunched over girl that was holding her side.

The man rushed over the street and towards the girl.

Emilia heard soft footsteps and she whipped around seeing a man, somewhere in his twenties and a boy her age, approaching.

She took a step back as they came closer, this time avoiding the gardening tools.

The unknown man looked the girl over with a frown playing on his face.

"Do you live here?" He asked the small girl once he was closer. She shook her head no as the boy looked at her with a frown.

"I'm not going to hurt you. My nephew saw you fall we wanted to make sure you were alright." The man explained.

"I'm alright. Thank you for the concern." She said giving a small smile. The man looked at where she was holding her sides and saw a splotch of red.

"You're bleeding. We should get you to a hospital." The man rushed out. The boy looked at her side, his eyes widening when he saw the blood.

"No. Um I'm fine its not that deep." Emilia replied. The man looked at her knowingly.

"Then atleast clean it. You can do that at our place." The man said pointing at the earlier mentioned mansion.

"Okay

"Okay." She answered.