Troll

At dinner Jayden had walked to the slytherin table getting odd look from people.

He sat down next to the red head glancing at her plate. She had a bit of mash and two sausages.

He raised an eyebrow at her. Emilia let out a sigh as she place a piece of toast onto her plate.

Jaydens gaze did not falter as Emilia once again, sighed and took another scoop of mash.

She lifted her eyebrows as if asking 'happy?'. Jayden nodded before getting himself some food and starting to eat.

Jayden wanted her to eat a bit more since he hadn't seen her at lunch and she didn't eat breakfast.

Everything was going well, Emilia had glanced at the Gryffindor table looking for Hermione but came up short, before Professor Quirell came running in.

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS! Thought you ought know." He screamed before fainting.

Students started panicking except for Emilia and Jayden. They looked at each other with frown stretched on there faces.

They both knew a lot about a lot of creatures. They knew troll are... well stupid so one couldn't get in on its own and hogwarts had wards all over. If a troll entered the wards the headmaster would immediately know unless if one was already inside.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore bellowed over the hall.

"Everybody stay calm. Stay here while the teachers and I go handle the situation." Dumbledore ordered giving Minerva a look at which she nodded, casting spells onto the great hall door.

Dumbledore talked to Professor Sinistra and was about to leave but got stopped by a gasping Emilia, she had ran all the way from the other side of the great hall.

"Professor-Hermione she- she's not here." Emilia said breathing heavily.

"She's been in the girls bathroom all day." Neville said when he heard Emilia.

Dumbledores eyes widened before rushing off with the teachers following except Professor Sinistra.

Emilia gave Neville a smile before walking back towards Jayden.

•••

When the Professors came back everyone went to their common rooms except for one red head.

Emilia wanted to tell Dumbledore of the slytherin heir room. She felt like she could trust him.

Once Emilia arrived at the gryffin statue she called out 'sherbet lemon' hoping for it to work.

She let out a sigh of relief when the statue started moving.

Dumbledore looked up from his desk when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." He called out. He was surprised to see her, expecting her to be in her dorm.

"Sorry for bothering professor." Emilia said as she walked a bit closer towards the desk.

"What can I help you with Emilia?" Dumbledore inquired softly.

"Um well. I uh found the slytherin heirs room and was able to enter so apparently I'm the heir and also I talked to a snake." Emilia rambled.

"Wel that's certainly news." Dumbledore responded standing up.

"Um well you said I could talk to you when needed so yeah. Zia, the snake believes me to be the heir and wants me to move into the room permanently." Emilia explained.

"Well if you are the heir it's only right. I will talk to Professor Snape about the arrangement that will be made. Now go along it's been a long night." Dumbledore said shooing her off to bed.

"Minerva, what can I help you with?" Dumbledore asked once the door shut behind Emilia and turning to a shadowed corner where a cat walked out seeming to appear out of nowhere.

The cat turned into the transfiguration Professor walking into the light.

"She's special isn't she Albus?" Minerva inquired the old headmaster.

"Indeed she is." Dumbledore replied before silence ingulfed the room.