Friday

3rd POV:

Hermione and Emilia was walking around the school talking about whatever came up.

"So do you have any pets?" Hermione asked.

"Um I have two nifflers." Emilia informed getting a confused look from the bushy haired girl.

"What's that?" Hermione asked.

"Um w-well it's a um. It's a small animal. Their fluffy and they really like shiny things." Emilia explained too the girl, lost on how to actually explain a niffler since she herself didn't know much.

"Oh. I've read almost all my school book but I haven't gotten to the magical beast yet." Hermione sheepishly explained.

"There's alot of animals. If you're confused about something you can ask me." Emilia offered with a big smile on her face.

"You like animals don't you?" Hermione asked amused at the girls excite.

Emilia quickly calmed down and replied while scratching her neck. "Yeah."

As the two crossed a corner a small green blur flew past Hermione's face and onto Emilia.

Hermione froze in shoke before turning to her red head friend. She stared down at the green stick lick thing in Emilia's hand.

"What is that?" Hermione asked slowly staring curiously at the small creature.

Emilia looked confused and worried. "Tickle what's wrong. Why are you alone? Where's Jayden?" She rushed out panick setting in.

"Emi!" A shout came from their side. Both girls turned to the source of the shout.

"Emi. Good he's with you." Jayden let out a sigh of relieve once he saw the little bowtruckle in Emilia's hands.

"Yeah. Jayden why is he alone. Did something happen?" Emilia asked worry clear on her face.

"Don't worry I just tripped and he fell off and ran away trying not to get stepped on." Jayden explained.

"You have to be more careful." Emilia told Jayden handing over the bowtruckle that's called Tickle.

Hermione was stood next to the two looking around awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Emilia noticed how Hermione was shifting from noe foot to another so she decided to introduce Hermione and Jayden.

"Jayden this is Hermione. Hermione, Jayden." Emilia spoke up causing Jaydens attention to shift towards Hermione.

"Oh hi." Jayden greeted looking a bit amused once he got sight of her Gryffindor robes.

"Hello." Hermione greeted him back.

"What's with the face?" Emilia asked skeptically seeing the amusement playing on her friends face.

"It's just interesting. It's obvious that Slytherins and Gryffindors are rivals. Yet here you two are becoming friends." Jayden told the two.

"Anyway it's getting late and I have homework. Like who gives homework on the very first day." Jayden grumbled as he left.

"It was nice hanging out but I also have to go. See you tomorrow." Emilia informed Hermione.

"Yeah it was. I also got to go, homework." Hermione responded before the two parted ways.

Emilia made her way down to the dungeons but instead of going the common room she walked towards the potions classroom.

Arriving at her destination, Emilia took a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in." Hearing this Emilia softly pushed the door open and walked in.

"Ms. Potter what can I do for you?" Snape questioned setting his quill back into the ink pot.

"Um I was wondering if-if maybe you could tell me about my mother before dinner?" Emilia suggested as she scratched at her arm behind her back out of nerves.

"Take a seat." Snape gestured toward a chair infront of his desk.