Through The Years.

Since that day she met the two strangers, Xavier and Jayden, she ran into them simetimes until they started meeting up.

The Dursleys never cared where she was at as long as she did all the chores and didn't bring any unwanted attention to them.

As Emilia spended her days with Xavier and Jayden she learned a lot about everything, including herself.

Turns out they were both wizards and she herself was a witch. At first she thought they were playing around but after Xavier showed her some spells, she believed them.

Xavier tought her about the wizarding laws and all that along with the basics and letting her read the books in his library.

Jayden was distant as well as Emilia, both not having the best of pasts.

Years passed as Emilia came to them. They found out about her living situation in August when they asked about all her bruises and scars.

Though the girl seemed not to be worried at all.

Xavier started teaching Emilia self defense along with Jayden, which had started warming up to the girl.

Xavier was happy seeing his nephew smiling and laughing again. He himself was back to himself, well mostly.

The death of his sister did hit him hard. Even though she was his step sister, he loved her like a real one.

In February Jayden and Emilia started getting closer and a frienship started to blossom.

Xavier knew about the abuse but there was nothing he could do. She had shown multiple signs of abuse through the months she spent with them.

Some months she would just disappear and a month or even 4 month later show up again.

Xavier knew who Emilia was though she never told them her last name. She was Emilia Potter.

He was livid that they put her with muggles. Magic hating muggles no less.

Emilia slowly opened up to them and they become closer. She celebrated Jaydens birthday with the two.

In June she was introduced to sweets, the wizard kind and normal kind as she never had any.

Her first ice-cream cone was not the best since she had taken a giant bite of the ice-cream.

Xavier taking pictures as she tried everything unbeknownst to the girl. He watched as she and Jayden ate Bertie Botts every flavored beans.

Jayden getting a vomit one and spitting it out almost immediately.

Emilia stopped working in September as to spend more time with them.

Sadly Emilia could not visit them in Christmas, she had gotten beatings for the past three months since Vernon's business wasn't doing so good.

When she visited the Madlock mansion in January, she was bombarded with questions.

She didn't want to worry them so she told them that the Dursleys were keeping a close eye on her.

Xavier was upset that she wasn't here for Christmas since he and Jayden had gotten her something.

When she sat down Jayden handed her a box with a few holes in it. She frowned but took the box nonetheless.

Once the box was open Emilia let out a gasp.

"Is this?" She questioned the two eager looking males. Xavier gave her a nod.

"Yep she's yours now. Go on name her." Xavier said as Emilia took out the baby niffler from the box.

"How about Sapphire?" Emilia suggested. The niffler snuggled closer to her as a reply.

---

She was fully comfortable with them to be herself now.

She had got another niffler for her 9th birthday, Onyx.

She could not visit Xavier and Jayden in the beginning of the year as she was in the hospital.

When she saw them again in August she told them that she was in the hospital but no details which they did not like.

She learned about the different creatures and their history through the year.

Jayden helped, or explained things when Xavier wasn't there.

Xavier was a Auror a highly skilled one at that so he would be called into work a lot.