CHAPTER 1: Valentines' Day

I woke up at 6:30 am today, as usual, yes, just another frustrating day telling me that my life is a terrible mistake.

But today's a special day.              

Valentine's Day.                                 

Okay actually nothing special, I expect no boys will say anything to me, that just mean I'll receive a few packs of chocolate from my pathetic girls who are apparently waiting for their Prince Charming.

I arrived at school at 7:50 am and said " Happy Valentine's Day" to a few people. I walked to my seat. A box of chocolate. No card. No name. But a hand written note under the box: " I'm right here when you're gonna realize?" -5 Seconds Of Summer? "Good taste, uh." I thought randomly. That song started spinning in my head. WHO IS THAT PERSON?

Who is that guy? (I assume that person is a guy) Giving me a box of chocolate and left a note like this? Not funny. But it did make me want to find out who is he.

That's how it all started.

—-

I spend a few lessons wondering who that guy is, I have got no male friends for me to friendzone... The song made me feel confused, I don't have a guy friend who is so close to me, but I have got an ex-boyfriend though. I usually just chill with my girl-friends, then why that guy would leave a note with lyrics of a guy version of You Belong With Me under the box of chocolate?

I met my besties in the school canteen. They were there already before I arrived.

"Hey." I whispered. 

"Hey! " Rachel said, "Try this! I made this last night, the first time I succeed in making cookies."

I took a bite- chocolate chip, my All-time favorite.

"Great, tasted much better than last time," I teased. 

Rachel gave me a "Did you really have to say this" face. I shrugged.

"What happened to you? Something happened?" Teresa said to me, she always noticed it when something happened before everyone does.

"Just... a box of chocolate and a hand written note." 

And then I told them everything I know.

"What? " Kathleen said, with a weird tone. "Giving you a box of chocolate and a song lyrics?"

"Yes, a song about a boy being friendzoned and wish that girl could see who's the one who can really love her well, the main point is a don't know that boy exist, in form of being my friend." I said.

"If that boy really exist he'll ask you to go to the prom with him." Teresa said, and smiled a little bit, maybe her boyfriend just asked her for prom. Yes, the prom that will be held by the Student Union a week later. I don't under why it will be held in such a pointless time, after Valentine's Day, Before Uniform Test. To celebrate Easter? Or to celebrate you'll have to stay home and do revision all day long later?

"Yeah... I wonder if Marcel will ask me about that..." Kathleen sighed. "He didn't mention anything about it these 2 days..." 

Then the subject changed to the prom, and I'm still thinking about that guy. And the prom suddenly became something I should be worried and excited about. At first I was like I broke up with my boyfriend 2 months ago and I don't have a crush at school so I'll just dressed up as normal as I can and see people flirt with others. But now I am like I should dressed up and prepare for the prom so I won't end up in a mess if someone really ask me for prom.