CHAPTER 5: My Ex Man Brought His New Girlfriend...

It's been 2 days since the prom, I still can't get over that night, we danced like we're couple, kisses on cheek and forehead... BUT we're just friends, what a complicated relationship, thanks.

I was thinking about what kind of feelings is this, my feelings to Lucas, I like him, he asked if we could ever be in a relationship and I said yes, yet I'm still dragging on the last relationship, that was a mess I'm still trying to clean up, and there's Lucas, who made things difficult to me, but I like Lucas, really.

It's Easter holiday, it killed the chance of seeing Lucas and somebody else for me. I know I can't ignore Lucas and pretend that night never happened, I can choose to keep ignoring Lucas and everything to do my revision, but instead of this, I called Lucas.

"Hey, Lu?"

"Hey, everything's alright?" he sounds surprised.

"Actually, nope, but just ignore it."

"hmm?"

"I just wanna ask you if you can hang out with me, I want to do something...normal."

"Why not your friends?"

"They won't stop asking me about us, besides, you're my friend, at least at this moment."

"Okay, what do you want to do then?"

"I haven't had lunch yet, 1:30 at Jimmy's?"

"Okay." I heard him leaving his bed as he said it.

"See ya."

"See ya." Then he hung up.

When I arrived at the Jimmy's, it was only 1:15. I sat down and wait, with a glass of iced coffee. What a beautiful day, the sun is shinning, with spring breeze.

Then here comes a storm.

Sam (aka my ex) walked in with a girl, uhha, Josie, the cheerful one.

I pretend I didn't see them, but Sam is walking towards me like he's going to pick up a fight and humiliate me.

I came out just to have a normal time but I feel so attack right now.

He stopped in front of me, with his new girl, I guess.

"Hey, Kelly, haven't seen you in a long time!"

"Hey," I faked a smile. "Stop pretending, I know what you want to do," I thought. I nearly shouted that out.

"Hang out with yourself? And your books?"

"Not your business."

"Oh yes, but here's MY business-Let me introduce my new GIRLFRIEND, Josie." He emphasized the word "girlfriend".

Josie looked embarrassed, she is my friend, we talk a bit in class. Now she looks like she just stole my boyfriend, more accurately, my ex-boyfriend.

"If you really want to take care of your girlfriend, you wouldn't bring her into this," I meant it, this is the business between me and Sam, Josie shouldn't be made into Sam's weapon of taking revenge on me, I have to speak for her.

"Aye, what do you mean by 'This'? Don't over-think and play lame dramas in your mind, have your life."

Have my life? I was having my life and you just interrupted. By doing these little annoying things to keep me from completely moved on, you think I didn't noticed what you did at school? Everything you do is like a wrecking ball crashing in my life and destroy me. Everybody knows that, you're taking revenge, and I just chose not to fight back.

I gasped, "If you're just showing me that you're having a good life, now I see it, and congrats, but could you please get out of my way with your Sweetie so I CAN HAVE MY LIFE?"