𒊹︎︎︎

Y/n sat on the chair waiting for his boss to show up, his face held a blank expression. He was staring at nothing until he heard clicks "Y/n." Mikey said with the others behind him. You stand up with your back straight, you blinked making time stop. Your eyelashes tapped against your under eye, they stared at you in awe. Sanzu ran over jumping ready to cling onto you but you stepped formally out the way making him face plant onto the hard wood floor. Ran and rin struggled to hold back laughing placing a hand over there mouths they tightly squeezed there eyes cackling.

You sat in your room and heard your phone alarm going of you sit up and yawn stretching your arms making your hips pop. You click your phone making the alarm stop it read 4:30am. You get out of bed and go into the bathroom and take a shower. He had the towel around his waist showing his bare chest that was littered with scars. You went to the closet and pulled out a normal outfit.

You go over to your bed and strip your bedding off, You pick up the dirty towel and put them down the laundry shoot and walk into the bathroom brushing your hair and putting it in a small ponytail and brushed your teeth

You go over to your bed and strip your bedding off, You pick up the dirty towel and put them down the laundry shoot and walk into the bathroom brushing your hair and putting it in a small ponytail and brushed your teeth. You walk our locking your door and walked into the kitchen as you passed the stairs you look at the clock on the wall. 5:10am it was still dark out, You make some breakfast, for you it was some bacon. You didn't like eating Infront of the gang since they eat so polite and you just feel like you wouldn't fit in... You make them some breakfast after drinking your orange juice.

You put out there plates and put the food on and put some rice in a bowl and placed it on the table mat

You put out there plates and put the food on and put some rice in a bowl and placed it on the table mat. A loud bang was hear making you look at the door as sanzu flew past and when I mean flew I mean flew, Ran ran after him with an angry expression his face coloured with markers. You sigh as they sat at the table except ran who you saw walking up stairs. You walk up the stairs hearing water running you walked into ran's room. He was in his and rins shared bathroom scrubbing his face that was now red and patchy. You walk over and took the sponge of him and since you where shorter you sat on the counter in-between there sinks and started to wipe his face gently with soapy warm water. About 5 or 10 minutes later all the ink was gone and ran's face was back to normal. He smiled at you and picked you up off the counter, he kissed your cheek and walked down stairs. You walk after him while drying your hands with a towel and then throwing it in the laundry room as you passed it. The plates where all nearly empty and you took out ran's hot food and placed it Infront if him. You had put it in the oven to keep it warm. The others saw you walk in after ran and got a bit jealous. You pick up all the empty plates, forks and knives on a trolly and brought out some pancakes.

 You pick up all the empty plates, forks and knives on a trolly and brought out some pancakes

They where a nice brown, with syrup, butter and some fruits scattered on top. They all start eating and then you place down a coffee with cream and drizzle and a spoon next to there plates and then put a small tray of sweater down. You put some water with ice next to there plates as they all thanked you. Koko looked at you "Y/n are you going to eat?" He asked you shook your head. You have never talked to them since you where mute you could never say how much of s pleasure it was to have them care. You earned money from Mikey and Koko just handed it to you most the time but your vocal cords where injured and the surgery was expensive. You wanted to speak but never told the gang... Koko nodded and finished his food heading up the stairs to his room. Aswell as the other...  Kukocho stayed by and kissed your lips "You okay?" He asked you nodded "Ok, If you need anything I'll be around the house" he smiled and walked off leaving you in the kitchen. You started washing the plates and cups aswell as the utensils. A maid rushed in and saw you with a pink apron, she flushed a bright red and ran over pulling you away from the sink "M-Mr Y/n! I can do it it's okay" she said in a high tone. Her name was amber and she loved to see you with her other masters she thought you where so cute and young. You walk away throwing off your apron.

You hear a bang and then rain started pouring onto your window making you sit on the couch. You rested your head on your hand and watched the rain drip down the glass. A knock echoed and you saw Rin pop threw the door. You look at him as he sits next to you "Are you okay Y/n? We don't see you eat alot at breakfast and dinner" he stated making you jump up, you rushed to the door remembering dinner time was in 10 minutes he rushed to you and dragged you back "were ordering food, Your so stressed about us eating all the time" he says and chuckled making you calm down.