𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

You sat up, the surgery was a success and you wanted to go back to bonten and just walked back. You saw sanzu asleep at the door. You smile and walk up to him and kiss his forehead and drape a blanket over him. You walk into the kitchen and saw all off Bonten staring at you "Where the fuck have you been?!" Mikey shouted you shiver. Koko looked so angry "Y/n..." He stated you look at him in fear he doesn't even recognize it. You look at ran and rin for any type of help and then stare down on you? How long where you gone? You look at the calender... 2 MONTHS!? You're eyes went wide and you look at them making them confused you crumple to the floor, they all look at you in confusion. Until... Tears pricked your eyes and then they start to flow. You sniff and shake. Koko was shocked and ran over holding your shaking figure you push your face deeper into his shoulder.

-

You sat in the bed, sanzu by you're side "Y/n~" you look up and see Rin and ran "Where where you Hun?" Rin asked you smile shaking you're head. He sighed and kissed Your forehead, He smiled "Just don't leave like that again I don't want to be left alone" he said hugging your waist and sitting next to you.