𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

After about 3 months you raised enough money for the surgery and wanted to suprise the others with the bill saying you had surgery. They all were talking as you walked you overheard them and listened by the door "I mean... Where just gonna put him in more danger" Koko said leaning on his hands that where linked together. Mikey nodded "He needs to go" sanzu and run nodded you were shocked to say the least. You let s few cold tears slip down your face "Ran what do you think?" You smiled and then it turned into a massive frown when you heard those words "He needs to leave" he said in a serious tone you crumple up the paper and shove it in the bin. You walk past the door as they all look up you run past and up th stairs letting them deal with there own problems.

You sat on the bed and watched the clock jingling your keys. A knock was heard "You in there love?" Sanzu said sweetly he wasn't high which was strange, you thump letting him know you where in there "Can you open up?" He asked, it was met with silence "Please?" He said you get of the bed and walk over to the door.

Of your bathroom and walk in with your change of clothes.

-

You sat on the operation table and breathe out deeply " Mr (last name) are you ready?" The doctor asked you nod "okay 5 more minutes until it begins" you smile and look at your phone.

2 new messages from 💊Sanzu💊

Love, where are you at the moment? - S

The hospital place -

Why?! Are you hurt?! - S

No, I'm just there for something -

Oh, when will you be back? - S

Probably never -

What! Why!? - S

you want me out, so I'll give you what you want -

Love... That's not what we want - S

Yes it is I heard. -

... I'll be waiting at the door... - S

Love you <3 - S