𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

M/n sat on his bed as tears fell out his eyes, He just heard that the others where gonna get another lover. They said he was in danger and needed to go and they will find somebody not as important! His teeth push against eachother in anger he got up and slammed open his wardrobe and grabbed or more like yanked them out and put them in his suitcase, folding them carefully. He put his toiletrys in a hand bag and put it next to the suitcase. His last meal with bonten Is today he washed his face put on a stripped oversized hoodie and put on some fingerless gloves with some short shorts. He went downstairs and made his own food.

you ate in and put the dished in the hot water and washed them, hands snacked around your waist, you knew it ran Sanzu so you pulled his hands away and put the dishes on the rack letting them dry

you ate in and put the dished in the hot water and washed them, hands snacked around your waist, you knew it ran Sanzu so you pulled his hands away and put the dishes on the rack letting them dry. You empty the water and walk out "Y/n~ I'm hungry~!" He whined you roll your eyes and walk over to the door where your suitcase layed "Wait! You are going this afternoon Tho!" He said you point at the Uber outside the house. His eyes went wide and looked at you it was only 7:30am! He was in shock he wanted you to stay a bit longer "Y/n!" He said you look at him and are shocked, he kissed you, it was filled with love... You smile and let a few tears slip. He pulled back and whipped your tears "Don't cry" he said and hugged you.

-

The others woke up and didn't see you making food which was odd... They saw sanzu eating some food

"Hey sanzu, uh where's Y/n?" ran asked looking around the kitchen "oh- He left earlier this morning" he said his mouth full

"Hey sanzu, uh where's Y/n?" ran asked looking around the kitchen "oh- He left earlier this morning" he said his mouth full. A loud "WHAT" echoed as Mikey looked down th stairs making sanzu jump out his seat and smiled "yeah, he Left about half an hour ago".