ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

On the Island of Gallera, a terrifying outbreak drives everyone nuts.It all began when the said Bio-Tech Organization entered the Island and produced bread for kids.And the aforementioned Organization vanished like a bubble when the kids started acting abnormally.

On the Island of Gallera, a situation that only appears on television is currently taking place. Lived again after dying... Alternatively, we used to refer to this being as "living-dead." There's the horrible and unpleasant sight to behold.

A zombie apocalypse that only happened inside the Island of Gallera.

But what will happen if there's one person that is being ignored by the zombie?

Does it can be seen as hope?

and at the end of the crisis...

Who will be saved?

Date Started: Feb 28, 2022
Date Finished:
Genre: FanFiction

ps. I do not own the book cover that I use, full credits to the owner.

YOU CAN ADD AND FOLLOW ME AT MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCs

Instagram: @jeeelyyyn

Facebook: Jelyn Jimenez

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form/manner or by any means, including electronic or mechanical methods and copying without the authors consent/permission.

REMEMBER: This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, events and incidents are just product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

LASS HOPE

"Iiyakan ang libro,hindi ang lalaking manloloko."
– senseigan