Chapters 11 to Prologue

*Two week prior to the invasion*

Zims furious face was replaced by a black screen as he hung up. Red furiously redialed his call frequency, only for it to go to voicemail every time. For every time his calls are ignored his rage is fueled. Next to him Purpled is ordering their workers to try to break through Zim's firewalls to force the call to go through. It fails every time.

"How dare she defy us!" Red shouted as he smashed his fist against the consol. "And ignore our calls!?! We are the Tallest! Who does she think she is?"

"How could she just disobey like that?" Purpled wondered, barely acknowledging his workers reporting another failed attempt at forcefully patching through. "Whatever the reason, what are we going to do now, Red?"

"We're going to go get her ourselves." Red hissed angrily as he hovered up to the controls. He started typing in new coordinates for the ship to follow. Rage burned through the Tallest leader making those closest to him cower back in fear. No one ever tells him no, and was going to prove why. "If she won't come willingly, then we'll take her by force.

*Present day*

Zim parked his voot cruiser in the bay doors he was directed to. As he flew in he could see a small party waiting for him. He sighed heavily as he parked the space ship, taking his time shutting it down for probably the last time. As that thought crossed his mind he felt a pang of sadness. He knew his life would now be confined to this ship where he would produce smeets for the rest of his life. The thought alone nearly brought him to tears, but he refused to let them fall. He won't let the Tallest see him cry.

He let out another heavy sigh, steading himself before jumping out. He landed gracefully on his feet and held his head high as he walked forward. At the bottom of the ramp stood the Tallest along with a small entourage of high ranking officers. Zim took note of a particularly tall Irken. They were almost as tall as the Tallest, being just a few inches short. Though intrigued, Zim kept his focus on the Tallest.

Red and Purple stood at the front of the greeting party. Both watched as Zim approached, smug smiles on their faces. They had the air of someone who just won a battle around them. Zim stopped just feet from them, not wanting to get any closer. There was a brief pause as silence filled the ship docking bay.

"Zim." Red started, his smug smile stretching into a grin. "It is so nice of you to finally join us."

"Don't play that game." Zim all but hissed, glaring daggers at the two Tallest. "I am not here by choice and you know it. So do me a favor and let's skip the pleasantries."

"Aww, you're no fun." Purple pouted, though the smile never left his face. "I suggest you lighten up. You're going to be here for a very long time."

"Forever to be precise." Red chuckled darkly. He then stood aside and gestured for the tall Irken to move forward. "However, before we go any further I must introduce someone to you. This Ziezza, future Tallest."

"Greetings, Brood Mother Queen. I am Ziezza." The Irken, now identified as female by her voice, introduces herself. She has deep garnet eyes that nearly border black. Her antenne were straight, suggesting she was one of the younger Irken who never served under Tallest Miyuki. She had full lashes that curled slightly up at the ends. Her skin tone was a slightly darker green than Zims and dotted with darker green flecks under her eyes. Almost like human freckles. Her outfit was a standard pre-Tallest black with pink highlights.

"Hello, Ziezza. I am Zim." Zim introduced himself back to the pre-Tallest.

"Now that everyone's acquainted with each other let's get a move on." Red ordered. Both he and Purple took the lead at the front of the party. Zim walked just behind them with Ziezza at his side. Behind them was the rest of the entourage.