Pushing me away.

After a long meeting with Chris' Lawyer, His manager, the PR team we were finally able to leave, during Our ride to Chris' first interview for the day The car was silent, Chris hadn't looked at me, talk to me.

We remain silent even when he reached his interview, he got dressed got ready and left me in his dressing room, when he was asked about me on our trip, he said that he had some meetings and It was just a relaxing business trip, I wasn't really bothered by it I was more bothered by the fact that he was completely ignoring me.

When he was finished we talked but only about what he had planned for the rest of the day, he had to go and shoot some scenes  , once again he got ready and leaving me in his dressing room.

The door swung open, I Wasn't really bothered by it, so I didn't raise my head, Knowing it would be Chris And he wasn't going to pay Any attention to me, I jumped and looked up when I felt the couch next to me sink down,

Rob: "hey kid.."

Y/n: "hi..."

Rob: "come on  give your uncle a hug.."

Uncle Rob asked me how I was, I told him what had happened, he hugged me once again letting me know it will be OK, To keep my head high and do what I thought was right, he said in this industry it will always be tough, it will always be complicated whether you were the famous one or you were dating a famous person.

He said as long as you were in the spotlight everyone will have something to say, sometimes it will be negative sometimes it will be positive, at this point Hearing what his manager had to say about how Me being bad for Chris' image, made me realize that we could never be together, because no matter what I did, how I looked, the media, the paparazzi, his fans, will always judge me and I would never be good enough for Chris, I think he thought that too that's why he never proceeded anything with me.

Chris came back from shooting his scene, he and rob talked for a bit, by the time we left for home it was already 6pm,

Chris: "you wanna grab some dinner?"

That was the first time he spoke to me about something other than work since the meeting this morning, I was going to said yes but then I remember what his manager had said about us, that we should lay low when it comes to us hanging out other than work.

Y/n: "I'm not really hungry...I'll get something from home.."

He just nodded and once again, it became quiet, as soon as he parked the car, I got out and headed to my room, not even turning around to talk or even look at him, I took a shower, got dressed and laid in bed for a bit.

I checked through my email, send Chris his schedule for tomorrow And made any adjustments for tomorrow, It was not long after that my belly started to grumble, I closed my laptop I made my way to the kitchen I stopped in my tracks when I saw Chris standing over the stove, I just stood there for a while before sitting by the counter.

Chris: "I'm almost done.."

Since we've been living together, Chris had not cooked once Which I didn't really mind, I like cooking for him but it was kind of unusual for him to cook for me, I tried to think of ways to start a conversation but all I could think about was us, I moved my neck around, I had a bad habit of sleeping away while doing work which caused a lot of tension and pain in my neck,

Chris: "What's wrong?"

That was one thing that made me fall for him so quickly, he knew me like the back of his hand,

Chris: "is it your neck again.."

I let a little chuckle, this man would be the death of me, he knew me too well and that made it much harder to get over him.

I looked up at him he turned off the stove and made his way over to me, he stood behind me moving my hair off my shoulders, his fingertips touching my skin sending chills down my spin, His hard chest Against my back, I could Feel it  move every time he took a deep breath in, He pushed against my shoulder with his fingertips tugging at the skin, loosening the nuts around my neck, I couldn't help but I'll let out A soft moan which Was a lot louder than I thought, I heard Chris laugh and he knew what he did, 

Chris: "so this whole PR thing must be stressful for you"

Y/n: "Yeah... I didn't think I would have to go through it being on the back burner.."

Chris: "what do you mean?"

Y/n: "I'm your assistant... I just assume that because I wasn't In the spotlight I wouldn't have to Be surrounded or have paparazzi question me Or take pictures of me but I guess I made my bed now I have to lay in it.."

Chris stopped rubbing my shoulders, he knew exactly what I was talking about, I knew it made it seem like if I regretted it, it sounded more harsh than I thought it would,

Chris: "ummm....soo...my manager found someone you can date..."

I looked At him and didn't say a word he started plating the food, not even looking at me.

Y/n: "I thought I was suppose to find someone..."

He placed the plate in front of me and sat on the opposite side of the counter,

Chris: "one of my friends is starring in a new movie and well they thought it would be good publicity....it would have people talking..."

Y/n: "and who is your friend..."

Chris: "Sebastian Stan..."