This isnt moving forward.

It had been a week now since everything had happened, a week since Chris and his team suggested I "date" Sebastian Stan, I did agree only because Chris didn't want me messing up his career, it was partly my fault that we got into this situation in the first place so I had to play my part and help, it still hurt knowing people didn't think I was good enough for Chris but I guess it'll helped in moving on.

Today Sebastian and I were going on our first "date", we were told to make it as casual as possible don't make it look to try hard, simple holding of hands not too much touching, during that time we had to get to know each other because this arrangement would go on for a bit, just so it wasn't too obvious.

I was waiting for him to pick me up, Chris wasn't feeling well so he canceled everything he had for the day, it killed me that I couldn't stay with him and take care of him but he insisted I leave, Sebastian texted saying he was outside, I sighed as I saw Chris laying on the couch asleep, It took everything in me not to place a kiss on his head but I knew it was best if I didn't.

Sebastian picked me up, I sat in the car and we kinda sat in silence for a while, we didn't even introduce ourselves, I could tell he was nervous and I was even more nervous,

Y/n: "I'm y/n, well you obviously know that...I'm sorry...I don't do this...actually I've never done this...I talk a lot when I'm nervous...and I well I'm nervous I'm sorry.."

He let out a low laugh, I turned red, he probably thought I was some kind of weirdo, I turn my head forward,

Sebastian: "I'm Sebastian...I never did this either.."

Y/n: "isn't this a normal thing for you famous people.."

Sebastian: "for some I guess...but I haven't dated in a while...and I have movies coming up...so they thought it would be good publicity.."

I just nodded, the nerves went down a little now that I know Sebastian was kind of on the same page as I was.

Sebastian: "ready?"

We had decided to just go for ice cream, nothing to over the top, as soon as we stepped out there were flashes all over, they started to call out to us, asking questions which made me nervous, we started walking across the street.

"Are you guys dating?"

"Sebastian are you and Chris Evans sharing girlfriend?"

"Y/n who's next?"

Sebastian had notice my sudden mood change, he grabbed on my hand giving it a squeeze, which made my nerves go away a little, we got to the ice cream shop, after ordering we sat for a while getting to know each other, we decided to go for a drive.

I got to learn about his life in Romania and Austria before moving to New York,

Sebastian: "so Chris huh?"

My eyes widen, my face turned red, He laughed loudly when he saw my face,

Sebastian: "at first I didn't think anything was going on but...by your face...that's a yes..."

I rolled my eyes playfully,

Sebastian: "come on...tell me..."

After explaining everything to him we drove silently for a while,

Sebastian: "wow...you're in deep..."

Y/n: "I know..."

On our way home, Sebastian shared his experience with dating in the entertainment industry and how difficult it is at times, saying that dating a regular person wasn't an option anymore because people aren't accustom with having their lives broadcasted all the time, which I understood,