Don't Look At Me Like That

After that night with Chris, I got up early and left his room, he apologized and we acted like nothing had happened, I was kind of disappointed but at the same time I couldn't go back to that, he needed me and I was there that was it.

Today Sebastian was having a little gathering before going to be our first premiere but it was for Infinity War which only meant Chris was going to be there too, I got to Sebastian's place and of course paparazzi was surrounding my car, as they stood around my car I was scared to move, so I called Sebastian.

Y/n: "hey I'm outside but they surrounded my car"

He just said okay and before I knew it he walked out the gate, he started telling the paparazzi to back away, which they did allowing me to drive through. As the gate began to close Sebastian leant over pressing his lips against mine, wrapping his arms around my waist, I was a bit taken back but then I realized what he was doing, the lights flashed brighter once they caught a glimpse of us.

As the gates came to a close he pulled away,

Sebastian: "I'm sorry..they just.."

Y/n: "I know.."

We both laughed, we were about to join the party he was having but we stayed outside for a bit, telling him what happened the night he dropped me off, We sat in the back of my jeep,

Sebastian: "you really like him?"

I took a deep breath in, knowing I did and how complicated it was,

Y/n: "yea.."

Sebastian: "you'll figure it out..."

At this point seb and I realized there was nothing romantic between, we actually had a lot in common, which was surprising, he was incredibly sweet and he was what I needed, a good friend,

Sebastian: "so there's someone inside I want you to meet..."

I just looked over at him waiting for him to explain more,

Sebastian: "we've been friends for a while...and we kinda..."

He looked at me and I looked back at him, we both laughed loudly,

Y/n: "we're not kids...you could tell me you like someone..."

Sebastian: "I just wanted her to know we're just friends..."

I winked at him,

Y/n: "got it..."

We got inside and mingled a little, until it was time you get ready, my stomach started to get butterflies as my makeup and hair got done, my hands started getting clammy, this was our first ever official appearance as a couple but if I was being honest the idea of Chris and I being there with different people was the main reason for being nervous.

After I put my dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but think how sleeping with one person could cause so much changes in my life.